Why do women ask about size

Bravo55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a women asks about size is it more likely she is looking for a large penis or looking to avoid a small penis?

Since many beleive most women are not particularly interested in size, is it to avoid extremes in either direction and just find someone they can be comfortable with?

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've never asked about size, so I don't really know.

If I were to ever ask, it would be because of my experiences here. I'd want to find out how he felt about his size so I could avoid the arrogant ones who think size is everything and I should be worshipping the ground they walk on because they're 2mm about average, or to avoid the other end of the scale where they're going to constantly look for reassurance that they aren't too small or worse, constantly try to get me to sleep with other men to feed their SPH needs.

Young N Sassy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I guess it depends on the situation. Have you run into women who come right out and ask? If so, are these women generally people you're dating, or women you're looking for casual hook-ups/no strings attached with. The latter might be a reason for someone to ask about size. Personally, size isn't EVERYthing for me, so I don't feel the need to ask up front. I'd rather have an average sized guy with a great personality than stuck with a guy who thinks his penis should make up for his lack of personality.

Bravo55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Young n Sassy,

Actually I have been married for many years and am monogamous. My question(s) come from curiosity and do not reflect my experiences. And, I really appreciate the open and meaningful responses the women give to the well-intentioned questions asked by the men here.

Thanks to all!

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Um. If I asked a guy about his penis size, it would be out of pure curiosity. In fact, I wouldn't even ask that question to a guy I were interested in romantically. It'd be more of a survey-form question that I'd ask guys I felt comfortable talking to about that stuff... my friends. :)

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to ask when I was single. I asked because I wanted a big cock. And Im just a really curious person so Ive asked a lot of guy friends to see their penises.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The only time I talk about penis size is here. Couldn't care less in regards to men I've dated and have never talked about it with men I've been involved with in real life. There are so many more things that matter to me than penis size.

INDFEM

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never asked....and cant ever ask !! But i think if ever I wish to, it will not be to eliminate the higher bracket. For sure, to get away with tiny ones....less than 5 inch types.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't believe I've ever asked a guy about the size of his cock in RL. I'm much more a wait and see kinda person. Oh and I'm waiting to see how good the sex is, not how big his cock is!

lottie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have never asked or thought to ask in normal real life situations.

I once was in a relationship for 18 months with a guy, who was a tall guy, but ended up with the smallest I'd ever seen (about 5"). We were already in a relationship when I found out, so I didn't cut and run.

He had small hands and fingers too, so I'm more aware of men's hands now, lol. If I meet someone who I liked and had small hands and fingers in the future, I'd try and make a joke about how some folk say there is a correlation and see what his response would be. However if I liked his personality and felt he had potential as a boyfriend, then size wouldn't be a deciding factor.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If a women asks about size is it more likely she is looking for a large penis or looking to avoid a small penis?

Since many beleive most women are not particularly interested in size, is it to avoid extremes in either direction and just find someone they can be comfortable with?

I would ask because of both: looking for large girths mostly and above average length.

The goal is to find a good fit to me, give me sure pleasure, having penetration sex, my preference sex.

I am interested in sex, size does matter to me, it must have a fulfilling fit for me.