Why Women In Their 40s Are Sex Goddesses

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember the fear and trepidation when I was preparing to say goodbye to 39. And then 40 came, and things were oh so different... for the better! Now its' coming up on 10 years later, and all I can say is that this article really spoke to me. I'm hoping to maintain goddess status well into my 50s and 60s!

Why Women in Their 40s Are Sex Goddesses

D

deleted1168963

I was twenty-three and had a forty-two year old girl friend. Not only did she bring in culture into my life (taught me how to expand my cooking skills) she wined and dined me in NYC including off Broadway shows, but she was the teacher of new and intense sexual techniques that have yet to be even equaled to this day. A wonderful life experience. Unfortunately she set the bar so high with her oral skills that I’ve yet to find any gal who could come close. So yes women over forty are sex goddesses.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I absolutly adore mature women, they ooze confidence and sexuality. And please ladies don't fret over body issues you are too beautiful to worry over minor things. Most of the women I have met know what they want and how to get it. Their minds are in tune with their bodies and that just comes with experience. You are great no matter what physical shape you have.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember the fear and trepidation when I was preparing to say goodbye to 39. And then 40 came, and things were oh so different... for the better! Now its' coming up on 10 years later, and all I can say is that this article really spoke to me. I'm hoping to maintain goddess status well into my 50s and 60s!

I was attempting to say something witty and jocular about the big Five-Oh. Since your Cap is a musician I thought "Don't Fear The Reaper" but since fifty is the new thirty-five that wasn't appropriate. And then I thought I'm nearly a full year closer to fifty than you. All I can say is that my wife at forty-seven can still get me up to takeoff thrust with a certain look.

Last edited:

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

wellhunguk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

In my experience women get more open and honest about what turns them on as they get older.

Have always liked 40+ women!

NorthernerWI

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I am certain you will maintain it easily.

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Suspect you offended a Twitter user.

Step 1: outrage.

Step 2: copy link to rule book.

Textbook Twitter.

I can see her point. It's not going to cost me anything not to use those terms, and if it makes someone else happier that's all for the better.

Gusgilman

Expert Member
Media

Height of their sexuality, few games, know what they want, appreciate good, on an on....special, and of the special, ms Ellie--you are extra! I've watched you got yrs

Suspect you offended a Twitter user.

Step 1: outrage.

Step 2: copy link to rule book.

Textbook Twitter.
My skin is pretty thick/I'm not easily offended... however sometimes people unintentionally offend/hurt others and ya don't know unless they tell ya.

In the instance above, you've missed the mark. It was NOT a "copy link to rule book"... it was a "copy link to a insightful exchange on differences between genders". I read it and learned something. Maybe you should, too.