Why Women In Their 40s Are Sex Goddesses

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember the fear and trepidation when I was preparing to say goodbye to 39. And then 40 came, and things were oh so different... for the better! Now its' coming up on 10 years later, and all I can say is that this article really spoke to me. I'm hoping to maintain goddess status well into my 50s and 60s!

Why Women in Their 40s Are Sex Goddesses

D

deleted1168963

I was twenty-three and had a forty-two year old girl friend. Not only did she bring in culture into my life (taught me how to expand my cooking skills) she wined and dined me in NYC including off Broadway shows, but she was the teacher of new and intense sexual techniques that have yet to be even equaled to this day. A wonderful life experience. Unfortunately she set the bar so high with her oral skills that I’ve yet to find any gal who could come close. So yes women over forty are sex goddesses.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
May I ask? What's are the differences between now and let say when you were like 22 years old?

Also, is there a difference between 30 and 40 for you?

This biggest change are the games. I don't play anymore. I know what I want and I won't be coy about it.

22 was a bad age for me. I was two years divorced with horrible self image issues. As I became more sure of myself I still played the game, and I realize how stupid it was. I scared off a lot of men I'm sad to say.

I was remarried at 30 and that's when I stopped playing.

It only got better from there.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'll probably have to register as a deadly weapon when I hit my 40s.

Or I'll go full on cat lady spinster. Putting all my frustrations and pent up sexual energy into knitting Cos-play crafts for my cats.
Cat_Cosplay_1.jpg

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting article but I wonder why the author seems to rubbing it in merely because her husband didn't have the patience to wait for this sex goddess to finally come out. Reminds me of this Hitchens on why women aren't funny:

For men, it is a tragedy that the two things they prize the most—women and humor—should be so antithetical. But without tragedy there could be no comedy. My beloved said to me, when I told her I was going to have to address this melancholy topic, that I should cheer up because “women get funnier as they get older.” Observation suggests to me that this might indeed be true, but, excuse me, isn’t that rather a long time to have to wait?​

We've always been funny, but it takes that long for men to catch up to our humor. It's an acquired taste.

Suspect you offended a Twitter user.

Step 1: outrage.

Step 2: copy link to rule book.

Textbook Twitter.
My skin is pretty thick/I'm not easily offended... however sometimes people unintentionally offend/hurt others and ya don't know unless they tell ya.

In the instance above, you've missed the mark. It was NOT a "copy link to rule book"... it was a "copy link to a insightful exchange on differences between genders". I read it and learned something. Maybe you should, too.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I absolutly adore mature women, they ooze confidence and sexuality. And please ladies don't fret over body issues you are too beautiful to worry over minor things. Most of the women I have met know what they want and how to get it. Their minds are in tune with their bodies and that just comes with experience. You are great no matter what physical shape you have.

We have been there done that and much more lol learned from our experiences. And found new ways to pleasure ourselves and our partners. And I would hope most found out that turning the age of 40 doesn't mean shit, that's just a number for our experience in life!!! That goes for any woman over that age. We as women are all goddesses no matter what age!

CLE32793

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have found happiness and freedom in my forties that I wish I had found earlier in life but maybe that's not the way it is supposed to be? I enjoy sex and orgasms but I find I feel really bitchy when I can't find release, this frustrates me to no end!!! But lordy the off the chart orgasms that I do have, well, they leave me breathless lol.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
As I stand on the precipice of 52, looking out, I realize this, I became a “goddess” when I was with someone worthy of my effort. And I packed that aspect away when I was around people who were not worthy of my effort. Usually based on their own effort. There’s a lot of reasons I came home from the Lost Coast. One was the demise of passion in a relationship and his lack of motivation to change that fact.

Now, he basically got my 40s, and I never felt what I had with the one who called me goddess.
I wrote it off to differences in intensity. And, for a while, was happy with the break. But mellow evolved into couch potato/wake-n-bake/stay drunk.
I was a caregiver and manager of the space more than a sexual being. I had no interest in being intimate with someone who was not caring for themselves physically or mentally. The smell of beer now makes me nauseated.

Now, I’m with someone who appreciates the physical, takes care of himself well, appreciates my intellect, even if he has started to say, “now, SB, don’t overthink this...” We can debate the issues of the day with respect for one another. He’s liberal minded, I’m “bordering on communist.” He reminds me where I’m actually moderate, and I remind him where he’s lefty.
And between rounds of saving the world and stuff, we scorch sheets.
He would never use the term “goddess,” but I see it in his eyes.