wife experience with a much bigger dick

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you ever?
Well it finally happened. I was having a very hard time doing my wife in doggy style position. My wife has a girlfriend and her boyfriend has a bigger dick than I do. So I let him have doggy with my wife. If you are interested in seeing the pics and video message me in private.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well it finally happened. I was having a very hard time doing my wife in doggy style position. My wife has a girlfriend and her boyfriend has a bigger dick than I do. So I let him have doggy with my wife. If you are interested in seeing the pics and video message me in private.

You do know that giving the pics/video to one person is the same as posting it to the web for millions to see, don't you?

So, why not just post it here and be done with it?

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am pretty small and I have shared my girl with larger men. I have mixed feelings about it at times but ultimately feel like she deserves more satisfying experiences that can I can give her.
I feel the same way.

RegularRezguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I want to see those.
my so seen my friends cock and fell in love with his shape color it’s a reddish hue and browned. His circumcised cut was tight and she seen his sack was tight and he hadn’t been with a women in 5 yrs

RegularRezguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
She had no idea how much it grows from a 2/12 inches long thick head was what she noticed asking me if I ever seen him hard or with a girl and I told her the story our first white girl tight pussy. My high school sweetheart was swimming and caught site of my friends thicker base cock head mushroom outline and ,”his head spasms three times and he’s mostly hard. His cock is perfect.” In fact it contrasts so much with mine gf usually seduced by his bulge his head points straight out and his sack is full.

Attachments

StevenDole

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, I have shared my wife many times. She prefers larger cock, so we were swingers for quite some time, which meant mostly her having sex with other guys and me watching.
Quite frankly, it was very humbling and humiliating. The sounds she would make and the pleasure I could see in her eyes.

regularguy31

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I found a young guy on line and hooked my ex wife up to meet him, he was 8 inches and very thick, I’m only about 6 and have a thin shaft.
He was pretty shy and had never been with an older woman but she started to suck him and he responded well.
I was taking pics and watching but fully clothed as he was not sure about seeing me naked.
He fucked her twice, brought her to orgasms both times, which wasn’t easy with her.
Loved hearing her moan as his girth opened her up. Gets me hard now just thinking about it.
Only met him once but we kept in touch awhile. He’s send us pics of his cock and sometimes whatever girl he was fucking .

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who has ever let their wife or significant other experience a dick much longer and much thicker than they are?
I have the longest and thickest dick my wife has ever experienced. She fell for me, wanting only me, very quickly and my dick size was just a very pleasant bonus to her.

In past relationships I was also often the largest she had experienced, but even when I wasn't, the women were interested in sex with me and had no desire to find a man with a longer or thicker dick than me. A girlfriend who had been quite sexual active before we got together said while she had a few that were bigger, bigger wasn't always better. I knew how to make love and fuck her so she always had an orgasm, 100% of the time, which none of her previous lovers could do.

If you are a man of average or smaller penis size, the old saying "It's not the meat, it's the motion" applies to all men, no matter what their size.