Wife Finally Gets Some Size (hot Wife, Monster Cock, Cuck)

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-51770-HGKh6dLgMv.jpg

As soon as I shut the motel room door, they dropped their pants to their ankles and she started laughing: “Oh my God! Look at these fucking cocks!” She crouched between them taking a monster dick in each hand. One was nearly a foot long already and more than 2” THICK. The other guy was probably 10” long and closer to 3” THICK. These guys were going to split her open and she didn’t seem a bit nervous. I remember wondering how long it would take for her to tighten back up after tonight.

They took turns. The long one went first while she licked the fat cock. It took about 15 minutes for her to take all of Mr. Long and he unloaded what had to be a quart of jizz in her. Mr. Thick moved in and started pushing his huge cock head into her hungry snatch against the flow of juice and cum. I couldn’t believe the noises she was making…halfway in I started to wonder if she were going to pass out from hyperventilating. I moved to the foot of the bed where I could see better…her pussy was so fucking stretched, it was unbelievable. It looked like she was going to split, her pussy lips stretched whisper thin around his huge shaft.

He finally buried it all in her, his huge balls hanging down - slamming against her asshole over and over. His ass cheeks clenched together as he twitched his cock inside her and she went crazy on his dick. Mr. Long sat on the edge of the bed watching with me and his dick started to come up again. He held it and rubbed his dick head with his thumb. He was preparing to get back in the saddle and fuck this hot little bitch again just as soon as his buddy was done. Finally, the THICK fucker grabbed an ass cheek in each hand, let loose with a deep growl and started pumping her full. She pulled him into her cunt, his load deposited 10” deep in her pussy.

When he pulled out, her pussy gaped open, cum running out of it like a river. She rolled over and put her ass in the air, juice running down her thighs. By now, she was loosened up, lubed and ready to rock. The long guy stepped up and slid his entire bone into her easily in one long, silky-smooth thrust. Seeing that was all I could take - I popped all over the bed. His balls swung back and forth as he slammed his pelvis into her ass…her cheeks jiggling as he pounded it home. He had to either be in her womb or his mammoth dick was cramming her cervix into her throat. She was babbling incoherent bullshit, her tits swaying and brushing the sheets below her. I thought about having her suck me, but she was worthless…totally absorbed in the fucking she was getting.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-51770-Qrr32vRXoj.jpg

HIM:
“Right there in our kitchen…I watched as my wife dropped to her knees, unzipped his pants and pulled out his hardening cock. Fuck, it was THICK…her hand couldn’t even reach around it! She took his fat head in her mouth and began to stroke his shaft. It only took a few minutes and he blew a huge load all over her face and chest. We headed for the bedroom and his THICK beast drilled her for about an hour. I’ve never seen her as worked up as she was with that big cock buried in her.”

HER:
“I could tell he was packing a monster and I wanted it! We hadn’t talked about it beforehand, but I figured why would hubby bring home a hung, single guy from work for dinner if I wasn’t supposed to fuck him? And fuck him I did! Jesus, he was huge. His GIRTH took my breath away as he crammed that thing in me. I guess I went a little crazy when he finally hit the end of my pussy…I’m not used to that! After he left, hubby mounted me…he made comment about how ‘roomy’ I was after taking such a big cock and how slippery my pussy was.“

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-51770-zjzB1KsOxX.jpg

She was used to her husband’s little load, she took him in her mouth…just three squirts for one partial gulp as always. Steve was close behind, but when he came, it was a fucking fountain! His THICK dick…really pumped out the jizz! He filled her mouth in just a second, his huge head escaped her lips and he continued shooting his cream all over her tits. She’d never seen so much cum out of one cock in her life! But then she’d never seen a cock anywhere near as THICK as his either.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-51770-8NWiI95LdN.jpg

The argument didn’t last long. You finally told her “Do what you gotta do!”

She went down to the hotel lounge alone and had a couple of drinks. As she visited with him at the bar, she noticed the huge bulge in his pants. She imagined he must be massive. They said goodnight, but his room was just down the hall from yours and they rode the elevator together. Instead of coming back to you, she turned left when the door opened and ended up in his room to play. She was shocked when he pulled out the THICKEST monster she’d ever seen. So much bigger than you are. She sucked him off and planned to call it a night…but he was still rock hard. “What the fuck?” she thought…’Do what ya gotta do’ you said. He was lubed and waiting…she was already dripping. Once his GIRTHY head was inside her and she had adjusted to his size, the rest followed quickly. She couldn’t believe it…she had taken it all…and it was fucking amazing. He stroked in and out of her for over an hour before shooting deep inside her. She experienced an entirely new kind of orgasm…his GIRTH, the stretching, the extra depth, his great big hairy nuts bouncing off of her…so many new sensations.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-51770-EpPFrzCrrP.jpg

“This is bad of me, but for a while there, I totally forgot my husband even existed! His friend Jack started easing that giant dick of his into me as I stroked hubby with one hand. Talk about a tight fit! The sensations were incredible and being opened wide like that took my breath away. Then as that huge head began probing me several inches deeper than anything I’d ever had before, the mind-numbing orgasms set in. Wave after wave of whole-body spasms shook me to my core. At some point, hubby shot his little load on my chest…I didn’t even notice!”

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-51770-KY01LSXh3T.jpg

She finally fucked Jason last night. He was supposed to be the “Big Dick Experience” that she wanted before we were married. This morning after her shower I took a turn in her…FUCK! Her pussy was so loose and stretched I couldn’t feel a thing. She wasn’t exactly ‘into it’ either as I pumped in and out of her trying to find some friction.

“Jesus, he really fucking wrecked you, didn’t he?” I said as I pulled out and gave up frustrated. “Can you even feel me?

“Not so much” she said matter-of-factly.

“How fucking big was he?” I asked

She made gestures with her hands to indicate elephant-sized proportions. “I have a photo if you want to see it.” She reached for her phone and there it was…she’d snapped a pic while trying to cope with the massive head of the biggest dick I’d ever seen.

“Christ Tami, what were you thinking fucking something so big!?”

“Are you serious? I was thinking it would be awesome…and it was! It was fucking incredible riding a cock like that. Can you believe I actually took ALL of it? What did you expect my pussy to feel like this morning? Don’t be too sad…I’ve heard that when I quit fucking him, I’ll eventually return to normal size.”

“‘When’? You mean you aren’t done? I thought this was a one-time-deal?”

“Oh no…honey we’re just getting started. That big dick is so good…I need it again. I can’t wait for him to stuff me full of that thing again…and you should see the loads it makes! An unbelievable amount of sweet cum…”

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-51770-rJw226lavT.jpg

It was finally happening. After talking about it for a long time, here we were. I watched - dick in hand - as my friend Mark’s massive cock slid into my wife’s mouth for the first time. His fat, leaking head had already disappeared and her lips were stretched around his THICK shaft. From the happy “MMMmmmm” sounds she was making and her furious diddling, I knew she was planning to go all the way. She knew taking him was going to be a challenge and was prepping herself…warming her pussy up for the biggest cock she’d ever taken.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-51770-fcDfFkX4JN.jpg

First was a round of blowjobs for the group. John was the star of the show…his dick was fucking huge…more than double the meat of anyone else there. She focused most of her mouth attention on him at first and he was the first to shoot. It was definitely hot watching him try to push his big, fat head into her mouth, it was like a fuckin’ cartoon! You could tell she was pretty worked up about his size.

Her struggles were only beginning…when it was time for the fucking, his THICKNESS took her out several notches wider and she was pretty vocal about how much she loved it.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-51770-627jGyo86A.jpg

My neighbor’s wife is such a cute little thing. Jack told me she was a little wild after a drink or two and I never would have believed it. He invited me over and encouraged me to flirt…see just how far I could go with her. He made the drinks and stood back and let it happen. She really got excited when she discovered the head of my cock wouldn’t even fit in her mouth. I guess Jack isn’t quite as big as I am…that was really obvious when I started trying to fuck her. She had the sweetest, tightest little pussy. Not any more! I fucking WRECKED her. She insisted on a facial and that Jack get a pic of it. Dirty little slut…can’t judge books by their covers.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-51770-EtltbSj3NM.jpg

She saw his huge meat and smiled big…she was totally looking forward to this again and laid back to take it.

He grabbed her ankles and threw her legs back lewdly and she giggled. A few glancing pokes and his great big blunt head popped inside drawing a gasp and a whimper from her. He sank his fantastic length in a bit at a time and from there it was all fairly hydraulic. His great THICKNESS pumped in and out of her accommodating, drooling hole - clear to his balls. She made a moaning noise as it moved into her each time and then a grunt on each down-stroke as he slammed the air out of her. To him she was nothing but fuck-wurst…just cunt-flesh for rubbing his massive GIRTH into. A warm wet hole and a place to deposit his huge load. And God, how she loved it.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-51770-fWZYNHWwN7.jpg

We ran into an old co-worker of mine at the county fair. She pointed out that we were wearing the same shoes. He’s probably 6’ 6" and one difference was obvious, but he said it anyway: “Do you know how hard it is to find size 16E shoe?”

She instantly turned crimson red and I knew exactly what she was thinking. As we turned to go on our way, his massive hand enveloped hers in a handshake and she blushed again. On the drive home, I mentioned how I hadn’t seen him in years. I knew the next words out of her mouth: “Why don’t you invite him over sometime?” We had done some threesomes in the past and now I felt another one coming on. Little did I know when she finally saw his meat, she would be so fascinated with his massive size, that I’d end up on the sidelines. His cock was literally the size of her forearm and she was totally hypnotized by it and his giant low hanging nuts. Their fucking action was hot as hell. Watching her mount him and then slowly impale herself on that huge shaft, stretching herself open…impossibly wide at the base. It was really amazing.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-51770-W9uQt9l66G.jpg

“Lately, I’m having a hard time feigning interest in my husband’s tiny penis. I understand that he’s considered average and normal…and it used to be enough for me. But the cocks I see here are huge…THICK and very LONG. Dammit, I want one of THOSE! Something that fills my hands…fills my mouth. Over-stuffs my pussy and stretches me WIDE. I can barely feel my husband. I need a large cock so bad!”

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-51770-rpNpZAHA0q.jpg

My wife and I have noticed that after fucking his great big, insanely THICK cock a dozen times now, her pussy actually looks different! After spending so much time full-to-the-max, I guess it's not surprising. She spent several hours over the weekend with his big meat buried in her - stretching her pussy wide open. Now her labia don’t quite go together anymore when spread. The transformation to GIRTH slut is surprisingly visible. Remodeling her pelvis has been exciting for both of us. "Fulfilling" she says.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-51770-wnd4QWnwBC.jpg

She needs THICK in order to cum. Her space must be FILLED…the stretching gets her off like nothing else. She lets me have my fun in her and once I’m done, she always makes the same request: “Honey, can you fuck me now with the big dick? You know I need size…I need to be filled sooooooo bad! Please?”

Once I’ve worked the big toy of her choice deep into her snug little fuck-hole, she likes me to lick and suck her clit. Her cunt lips look so good stretched tight around something the size of her arm.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-51770-ABOGSwEAv7.jpg

She laid back and opened her body up to him while I stood and watched nearby. He had an hour…just 60 minutes to do whatever he wanted to her, that was our game.

He started by nibbling on her pussy. Teasing her, blowing on her hot, wet parts, driving her crazy. Then he began sliding that giant cock of his into her. She was incapacitated with pleasure as more and more of it slid into her tight little body. In all our years of playing and fucking around, I’d never seen anything so big enter her. I was afraid he’d break her with his tremendous GIRTH, but she seemed to be loving it. With all of him finally buried inside her, she began trembling and convulsing - her hips bucking upward involuntarily. That great big dick and her orgasms were in control of her now.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-51770-t67wi7RBLV.jpg

I was late getting home for the action. She lay there exhausted and sweaty, her cunt all stretched out and leaking a river of cum onto the sheets. He must have had a monster I thought to myself. She knew what I was thinking.

"Size matters"
she said softly with a smile.

I didn't witness it this time, but I can imagine the scene.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-51770-L2zTPAwX91.jpg

Servicing your little weenie wasn’t even a challenge for her anymore…she’d been doing it for years.

Pleasing something the size of Jack’s however was a whole different matter!

Whichever openings in your wife he chose to use were going to be ruined for you later.

All three of you were counting on that.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-51770-iQat7WV3sI.jpg

As he positioned himself between her legs, I heard him say “Don’t worry baby, I’ll go slow for you.”

He had no fucking idea what a size-queen she was. I’d seen the giant things she’d wedged into her pussy before. Hell, I’d helped her do it…I was the cheer leading squad! She impatiently grabbed at his huge shaft and started pulling it toward her, shoving the massive head into her cunt.

As giant as his cock was, this was not going to be a problem for her. Just then, like a sword entering its scabbard, he ran what must have been 10" of fat cock into her body in one long sexy stroke. He paused and smiled when his nuts reached her ass…then he began pumping at full depth - just what she likes.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-51770-Ydzd4Bwu6m.jpg

She’d already sucked him off and eagerly swallowed most of it, the remains of his first huge load on her face. In spite of her pussy being wetter than I’ve ever seen it, she had real trouble taking him - he was much longer and more than twice as THICK as I am. At about the halfway mark, she grimaced in pain.

“I think she’s taken all she can…” I told him nervously.

“Bullshit! I ain’t never seen a cunt couldn’t take more’n this…toughen up bitch! That little cunt NEEDS to be opened up!”

I handed her the bottle of lube and she squeezed more on him. She was finally able to relax and by the time he lost another load, she was taking nearly all of it. Fucking impressive.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-51770-FyxlaWAMWw.jpg

I watched from underneath as his great big THICK shaft pried her open. She quit on sucking me and grunted and groaned as he pushed more and more of his GIRTH inside her. We’d talked about this moment for a long time and it was finally happening! The photos hadn’t done him justice, his meat was much bigger in person than we thought. His heavy nuts swung just past my forehead as I watched him slowly open my wife. Her juices dripped down on me as I eagerly sucked and tongued her clit while his massive rod moved in and out of her stretched hole. She came on his pole for a third time and then his nuts drew up close to his body. He let loose and pumped her so full of cum it was running out of her in steady streams and rained down all over me.