Winning your heart

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I tried looking in the search file,but couldn't find anything.Anyway...........

Women,
What did your significant other do to win you heart,the moment when you knew that they were the one?
If you're single what would be that defining moment ?
Thanks to all.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I didn't consider my boyfriend to be the best looking guy in the room when I first met him. My ex's and guys I'd been with were better looking, face wise anyway, and fit a certain criteria that most young women identify as, for lack of a better term, hot. I was superficial in that regard, it's human nature, I make no apologies for that. I wasn't at all attracted to him physically at first. I was chatting away with the better looking guys at this student mixer we were at, being drawn to those guys who met the visual for me and he sort of was in the background. The first thing I noticed about him was that he had this really dry sense of humor (which I love) and the people around him were laughing and I wanted to be a part of that so I drifted over. There he was surrounded by a group of his friends telling them this really funny story about being reject by a girl. He was so straight faced and self-deprecating and didn't seem to mind that he was the brunt of his own jokes. Although I still wasn't thinking I want to be with this guy, instead it was more along the lines of I wanting to know him and be his friend. That's how it started.

We hung out together with friends for about two weeks, very casual, he never made a move on me. He was just so considerate, a good listener, never in a bad mood, and with that always lifting the spirits of the people in his orbit, including me.

A group of us went to an outdoor concert one night and I was feeling a little claustrophobic and needed to get out and he led me through the crowd to an open field far from the stage and we ended up ignoring the music and talked for a couple of hours about where we grew up and what we wanted to do in life. At one point I just remember looking at him and thinking he was such a great person and that he looked really sexy. I knew he'd never make the first move so I totally jumped him. Couldn't help myself. The rest is history, and damn good one at that.

Last edited:

seeknbigdick

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When he showed me (and the world) how well I should be treated and how I deserve the best. Plus he was the most magnificent lover, sexy accent, big dick, and we had so much fun together, we played , laughed, danced, cooked together and made love for hours on end.

julesq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It actually is something that he is still doing today after 13 years of marriage; He makes me feel like I am the most special woman in the world and he is never embarrassed to say "I Love You".

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is one time I can honestly say he had that certain je ne sais quoi about him. I cannot explain it. I just saw him and something didn't just click - it whirled me around and made me feel dizzy. I had no idea if he was single or homeless or what. He just looked interesting and somebody I wanted to talk with for a long time. Well, over 12 years is a long time to me!

Cylus

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After a month of steamy make-out sessions for hours in his car (usually when he dropped me off after our weekly date), I had my apt to myself and had him come up. I viewed him as a hot fling, a stepping stone in my path to exploring my sexuality. He shyly pulled out condoms and I dragged him to my bedroom. We never made it to the bed, just the floor and I laid him out and rode him hard. Just as he was getting close, he groaned, "I LOVE YOU!" and I paused. Because who says that the first time of sex, during the first month of dating? I grinned at him though and said "I know you're in the heat of the moment, so I'm gonna ignore you said that and keep on going!" He grunted "THANK YOU!" and thrusted into me so hard, so fast, so gratefully I came all over his blessed world.

We had a lot of chemistry. Sex is still pretty fantastic.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Good question, I'm not married but am in a relatively new relationship and I think he just makes me feel special. Like when he looks at me, it feels like he sees me and nobody else. I love that, if it always feels like that then that's it.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honest, thoughtfulness, hard working professional, faithful, committed, great lover, communicator, free spirited.

together with his big cock and good looks.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When I realized that the conversation that hit the ground running when we met wasn't going to stop as long as we were around each other.