Women ONLY - What do you think about facials?

Do you like a facial

• I hate cum in my mouth

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • I hate cum on my face

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • I enjoy when my man cums in my mouth

Votes: 30 28.3%
  • I enjoy when my man cums on my face

Votes: 16 15.1%
  • I don’t care where he unloads – I love it

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • Keep that shit off of me

Votes: 14 13.2%

• Total voters

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lots of controversy has always surrounded facials... But, what do women really think about getting a face full? Is it sexy to see a big stream on your belly? Does it turn you on to see your man unload on your chest? Do you like to swallow part of your lover?

Last edited:

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Women Only?
What makes you think men don't like cum facials?
Is this a homophobic type thread? *gasp! :zx11pissed:*
cigarbabe:saevil:

I don't think so. Women think differently from men, even gay men. I think thats a steriotype out there, that all gay men think just like women, and therefore thier opinion on a question posed to women is just as good as a womans opinion. I would think not, men are men, weather your gay or not so I don't think their opinion has very much power in a lot of subjects.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't think so. Women think differently from men, even gay men. I think thats a steriotype out there, that all gay men think just like women, and therefore thier opinion on a question posed to women is just as good as a womans opinion. I would think not, men are men, weather your gay or not so I don't think their opinion has very much power in a lot of subjects.

Are you saying gay men's opinion isn't worth much or men's opinion in general to this question?
I am one who doesn't hold to that particular "steriotype". [sic]
So on this question I can't see why men shouldn't be included in this question. I personally know of some men who adore cum on the face I just don't happen to hold that opinion.
Guy-jin I guess you are right it must be his fantasy.
Certainly not mine!:eek:
C.B.:saevil:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Women Only?
What makes you think men don't like cum facials?
Is this a homophobic type thread? *gasp! :zx11pissed:*
cigarbabe:saevil:

Are you saying gay men's opinion isn't worth much or men's opinion in general to this question?
I am one who doesn't hold to that particular "steriotype". [sic]
So on this question I can't see why men shouldn't be included in this question. I personally know of some men who adore cum on the face I just don't happen to hold that opinion.
Guy-jin I guess you are right it must be his fantasy.
Certainly not mine!:eek:
C.B.:saevil:

I don't think Kassokiller is saying that at all nor do I think this is a 'homophobic type thread'. All the op is interested in is a woman's view on this particular subject. Men have already been asked about this separately in a different part of the site (if you do a search no doubt you will find they have been asked about this several times).

What I find interesting is whenever women are asked a question, most of the answers come from men - what is that about? And why do some people assume that women are being asked because the asker is homophobic?

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And why do some people assume that women are being asked because the asker is homophobic?

Or a creep with an agenda?

It's sometime, not always, so.

I don't think this was a creep or homophobic thread.

But it's shot to bits now, anyway.

When a thread says "Women/Gay/Straight/or whatever ONLY".

Could those not invited please STFU (me included).:cool:

The guy even took the trouble to make a poll (and I know how difficult that can be).

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats not bad... Only 25% dont like a good blast in the mouth or face.

They obviously need to be converted...

Last edited:

curiomeerkat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thats not bad... Only 25% dont like a good blast in the mouth or face.

They obviously need to be converted...

Well you aren't going to convince anyone who you refer to it as 'a good blast' perhaps if you just focus on the fact that semen is supposed to beneficial for female skin

Reddthreat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I know it's a women only category but I have to say this. My current and my ex both made a point of saying they hated swallowing because of some bad guys from their past. But both have expressed emphatically that (i) a guy can taste good. And if he does it changes everything. My current girlfriend offers all the time. She (and i) feel like it's the ultimate connection in intimacy. But to each their own I guess.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@Reddthreat Did you seriously bump a thread that was sleeping for 11 years, to make a one-word reply to a banned member and speak for women in a thread in which you were asked not to participate? Women don't do a good enough job speaking for themselves? No newer threads on this topic exist?

I see that you are new. I'm sure this is not the welcome you wanted, but you are basically a living faux pas right now. Pay attention to dates. Pay attention to the mood of a subforum, the original post of a thread, and the tenor it has taken during its progression. That will help you find your way and fit in.

Women's Issues has evolved to actually be exclusively about women's issues, and how some topics that are not strictly women's issues impact or are thought about by women. This thread you bumped? Posted today, it would have been in Ask A Woman, and it would he there because some men can't control themselves and constantly speak for women, or impose their input on disinterested audiences, like the original poster of this thread, who expressly did not want to hear from men.

It'll be okay. You'll hit your stride. I hope you find everything you came here for, and have a good time.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I know it's a women only category but I have to say this. My current and my ex both made a point of saying they hated swallowing because of some bad guys from their past. But both have expressed emphatically that (i) a guy can taste good. And if he does it changes everything. My current girlfriend offers all the time. She (and i) feel like it's the ultimate connection in intimacy. But to each their own I guess.
OP has been banned from the site.
It’s also not done to resurrect threads that are 12 years dead.