Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Work in a bar for a bit. It's a bit of an ego boost in a way. It's not so much that you become more attractive the more drunk they are, it's that they get drunk enough to lose their inhibitions and actually talk to you. Though because I don't particularly want to meet someone in a bar I've only accepted one phone number so far, and that was mainly because I liked the look of him and he tried to speak to me about politics and running, and didn't say anything crass or predictable. I'm only human. Single for a few weeks now and could really do with some sex.
Haha I've actually always wanted to work at a bar just for something different and to meet ppl. If I ever give up my day job that's where I'll work lol.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Many of you know I work in a sex toy shop. People come into my store when they are horny and thinking of sex. I get males and females that make me feel uncomfortable when they won't stop complimenting me. Saying it once is fine but saying something every few minutes makes me feel weird.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Many of you know I work in a sex toy shop. People come into my store when they are horny and thinking of sex. I get males and females that make me feel uncomfortable when they won't stop complimenting me. Saying it once is fine but saying something every few minutes makes me feel weird.

after the second comment agree with everything they say
then go in depth about why the compliment feature is so spectacular.
hehehehehe works everytime

example: oh, yes, thank you noticing my eyes, they really are beautiful
you wouldn't believe how many people notice
i've never seen that exact same shade of green on anyone... very unique
the shape is just about perfect, almond and slightly tilted
i don't even have to wear mascara because my lashes are so amazing
it's a double fringe, ya know.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone else think they need a pocket @MickeyLee to keep near at all times so one is never at a loss for how to handle strange scenarios?

I just cracked myself up imagining Pocket-Mickey popping her head up from my breast pocket and exclaiming, "Throat punch!"

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
throat punch is always my go too fist reaction, Ms. @AlteredEgo
*nods*

*goes a lil blushies* it's just after years of being the staff at a perv emporium you learn to deal with the weirdos
without getting fired or arrested *see throat punch*

D

deleted924715

Sometimes I get awkward and rambly, and forget to say thank you, which is doubly embarrassing.

I have to stop myself arguing against the compliment! More than one person has become exasperated with me and told me "Just accept a fucking compliment will you!" For some reason, it pains me to be gracious about it and awkwardness wins out almost every time

Someone: You look nice.

Me: Well I'm not.
(Or if it's someone I know) Well you already know I'm not.

Reactions: deleted924715