Would anyone be interested in erotic stories?

CircumcisedCock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi! Is anyone interested in having sexual fantasy stories told to them? I have a very vivid imagination and love the idea that someone is aroused by my erotic stories written in 1st person. All I ask is a little feedback and keep me on the right track for what works for you. And that you are not offended by what I write as it will at times get rather filthy. I am able to write charming romance for the couple lovers (it will have love making described), I can do threesome mff mmf, I can do group, or i can do bondage or even fantasy fantasy (If your thing is being gang raped by orcs!! Although the damsel in distress saved by the horny Prince is probably more tasteful). We can start with those options - but be prepared I might occassionaly share a picture of my penis as I am an exhibitionist (hence on lpsg) if I get myself worked up so be kind! I'm not hung like a giant but generally am erect as I constantly fantasise about sexual situations. Any takers?

Chris

Reactions: michaelmed21

CircumcisedCock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks. I was aware of this but I didn't want to post to everyone. I was hoping for more private stories where I can tailor the storyline to a meet someone's more personal fantasies they may not want to share with everyone else. But thanks again for taking the time to reply. Always appreciated.