would you be in a relationship with a bi guy

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
who only liked his dick sucked and topping you (if you were a bottom lets say) . also they do not perform oral, no buttplay and are against frottage/dick to dick. :frown1: would not seem fair for the bottom i think.

PhoenixInvictus

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm going to throw everyone for a loop. I'm bi and I have had relationships only with women. My longest relationship was for 5 years. Why did I get in these relationships? Because I was in love with each of them at the time, and when you LOVE someone enough, you only care about them and no one else. There is NO competition when you are actually in love, no matter what your orientation is. When you are in love, or you actually care about someone, no ONE ELSE can hold a candle to who you are with. You can find others attractive, but that is as far as it goes. So lets not assume there will be competition. If you have to compete, then that person is full of shit ANYWAY. Get to know people first, and if you two make a connection, ( and when I say a connection, I mean GENUINE, not some bullshit half ass soap opera attraction) then you make up your mind whether you want to get in a relationship with them, or not, regardless of their orientation, because this applies all around.
With that being said I have YET to meet a man, gay, straight, or bi, that makes me want to get in a relationship with him, b/c they've never made me feel like I could be in a relationship with them, mainly because of how they relate to me. But that doesn't mean all men are going to relate to me the same, I know this. It's impossible for all gay/bi men to be only good for wam bam thank u man, and I know this too. It's just not good to assume or prejudge, unless you don't mind being simple minded, which is usually the case with too many people anyway. But hopefully one day that can all change....

Last edited:

LargeSide

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm going to throw everyone for a loop. I'm bi and I have had relationships only with women. My longest relationship was for 5 years. Why did I get in these relationships? Because I was in love with each of them at the time, and when you LOVE someone enough, you only care about them and no one else. There is NO competition when you are actually in love, no matter what your orientation is. When you are in love, or you actually care about someone, no ONE ELSE can hold a candle to who you are with. You can find others attractive, but that is as far as it goes. So lets not assume there will be competition. If you have to compete, then that person is full of shit ANYWAY. Get to know people first, and if you two make a connection, ( and when I say a connection, I mean GENUINE, not some bullshit half ass soap opera attraction) then you make up your mind whether you want to get in a relationship with them, or not, regardless of their orientation, because this applies all around.
With that being said I have YET to meet a man, gay, straight, or bi, that makes me want to get in a relationship with him, b/c they've never made me feel like I could be in a relationship with them, mainly because of how they relate to me. But that doesn't mean all men are going to relate to me the same, I know this. It's impossible for all gay/bi men to be only good for wam bam thank u man, and I know this too. It's just not good to assume or prejudge, unless you don't mind being simple minded, which is usually the case with too many people anyway. But hopefully one day that can all change....

I like the way you think.

D_22

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Bravo.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dump that chump!! Sounds like a potentially abusive relationship.

EXCELLENT!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Nectarseeker69

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm bi and I see a couple of guys that I suck and after I've had my fun doing that they fuck me in the ass till they cum. And while they are still in my ass, either I masturbate myself or they masturbate me. Now bear in mind that both are at least 6"C and at least 8"L. That makes a really big difference when I have my orgasm. I've been seeing these guys for a year or two and obviously, I'm quite content with our relationships.

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i really love this guy, he is a great top and has a nice package. I asked him before if he has ever tried sucking and he said yes and that he did not like it. he has jacked me a little but never to orgasm

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i really love this guy, he is a great top and has a nice package. I asked him before if he has ever tried sucking and he said yes and that he did not like it. he has jacked me a little but never to orgasm

WOW, I can see where you come from. I am that way about getting rimmed, if a guy isn't into then I'm likely not going to be into him.