would you be in a relationship with a bi guy

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
who only liked his dick sucked and topping you (if you were a bottom lets say) . also they do not perform oral, no buttplay and are against frottage/dick to dick. :frown1: would not seem fair for the bottom i think.

Nope not fair at all.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
who only liked his dick sucked and topping you (if you were a bottom lets say) . also they do not perform oral, no buttplay and are against frottage/dick to dick. :frown1: would not seem fair for the bottom i think.

Let me be unequivocal about this, HELLLLLLLLL NO !!!!

If it was just a one time sex thing, like a trick and his dick was about my size , or God forbid I be lucky to find one bigger you betcha' but that would end after he came.

:bj:
HH

P.S. You deserve better,especially if these are things you want and he's not willing, DITCH THE LOSER !

Last edited:

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess it's a matter of what you like /dislike in a relationship. For me , i hate rimming either way , am ambivalent re frottage , and really don't care if he sucks my dick or not . I am bottom only , and all i want is a good vigorous throat and ass fucking by a huge hung ,sexually aggressive top ,or tops. As i always say ," to each his own." That is what i try to practice.

skipping

Experimental Member
Media
No. I would never be with a guy that wouldn't bottom for me. You really do need to be totally versatile.

Just like guys who are totally bottoms. It just doesn't work for me.

I dated bi guys before that only wanted to fuck me and wouldn't let me fuck them and eventually it became a problem.

For just sex? Sure. To date and be with him? No.

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes I would , and I wouldn't mind at all about him only topping and wanting to fuck me only , as a matter of fact that's what I'm looking for , if you are into this hit me up