Would you keep your Penis? MTF Question

Cock-a-Hoop

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have no plans to undergo through gender reassignment surgery. Cost, time to recover, lengthy period of dilatation, probability of complications that demand a second or third surgery to fix them and, in many cases, external lube is mandatory before sex.

If the girl is extremely dysphoric with her penis and is 102% sure about the surgery being the best option for her, I’d just say “go ahead”. Otherwise, I’d recommend let things as they came from factory and develop strategies to cope with them.
I have no plans to undergo through gender reassignment surgery. Cost, time to recover, lengthy period of dilatation, probability of complications that demand a second or third surgery to fix them and, in many cases, external lube is mandatory before sex.

If the girl is extremely dysphoric with her penis and is 102% sure about the surgery being the best option for her, I’d just say “go ahead”. Otherwise, I’d recommend let things as they came from factory and develop strategies to cope with them.
My personal fantasy is to body-worship A fabulous slender woman with pert breasts and a thick 7" cock which I would never tire of fondling and sucking !!!!! Love your pic xxx

Reactions: merc41

Electric blue

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guess this would be an update and really need the surgery now getting my hair removal all the way down there and in a few mths will be going for srs .....and can't wait for it.....exciting to me also there's a penetration issue...also just want to fit in my panties better than I do .....don't hate what i have just doesn't look like I want to with my mind.....also going for full depth......just hope some day a guy will accept me for me and not my parts....
Yes he will , not all guys are weirdos , We talked before ,if you remembered, my GF died , and you had very nice words for me ,I never forgot that

HornyBiGuy98

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love MTF! I find you so hot and hope one day to have a full relationship with the most amazing person in the world. I honestly don’t mind whether they have a penis or vagina, probably preference would be for penis but honestly I wouldn’t mind.