Would you keep your Penis? MTF Question

Comrade_K

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your not alone , to me your the " special " person , I lost my GF of six years She was a Transgender woman , She died , We loved hard and strong , it was a magical time of six years , you have a friend if you want
I'm so sorry to hear that. I'd definitely like to be friends.

Electric blue

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There a lot of Gurls that have the same thoughts , It a very serious decision. This is true , about 12,years ago I knew a Gurl , a very fine lady , she was going through transition for about 5 years or more , we got to be very good friends .Nothing sexual ,just a lot of dinners , movies and long late night talks , We talked about her SRS a lot ,I Offered Her the money and she accepted it , We both went to Colorado for her surgery, then the bottom fell out ,She went into a very deep depression, so bad that she took her own life , a note said "worst mistake of my life " .
I felt so bad and I gave her the money , to end her life ?? I'll never know but I still carry that guilt. .

Electric blue

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guess this would be an update and really need the surgery now getting my hair removal all the way down there and in a few mths will be going for srs .....and can't wait for it.....exciting to me also there's a penetration issue...also just want to fit in my panties better than I do .....don't hate what i have just doesn't look like I want to with my mind.....also going for full depth......just hope some day a guy will accept me for me and not my parts....
Yes he will , not all guys are weirdos , We talked before ,if you remembered, my GF died , and you had very nice words for me ,I never forgot that