Would you let your man wear thong underwear?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm... I don't find thong undies on men attractive. It would be a huge turn off for me.

However, since any man I'm with is his own person, he should wear what he feels most comfortable in.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would love to see mine in a thong! Just for giggles. I know he never would. He calls them banana hammocks. I got him a pair of Speedos one time because I thought they would look sexy on him. He said it looked like he was smuggling hamsters.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If he wanted to wear it, he could. He doesn't have to ask me. I'm not into the look, but I wouldn't mind if he liked it.

I prefer his boxer briefs. They really show off his butt and thigh muscles. Rawr!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*pictures boy in thong*
*dies laughing*

he's a big boy, he buys his own underpants.
said, i can't see him every rocking a thong without having lost a bet :tongue1:

i'm not really a thong fan for mens or ladies.
butt wick :eek:
not good

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"Let"? Oh geez! I hope that should I end up unsingle again, I get a man who can pick out his own undies! If he wants to wear a thong, sure - why not? I may giggle, but then he may giggle watching me wriggle into a pair of Spanx. Although, that's generally pretty top secret stuff. Then again, better wriggling INTO the Spanx than out! :eek:

hippyglass

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't think i've ever been with a guy who had them on in real life...

...in pix, they really turn me off. speedos, at the beach, can seem different, but thongs...i don't like. and i love looking at cock.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got him a pair of Speedos one time because I thought they would look sexy on him. He said it looked like he was smuggling hamsters.

Here (in Australia) they're often referred to as Budgie Smugglers. Seriously.

On topic: It's not up to me to choose his underwear. If he wants to wear a thong, fine. Just don't expect me to find it attractive, coz I won't.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey ladies, would you let your man wear thong underwear?

I'm not sure what you mean by "let" him... I'm not his keeper. I don't find thongs attractive on men at all, but if he wanted to wear them then of course he could do so. I'd still love the shit out of him. :biggrin:

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If he wanted to wear it, he could. He doesn't have to ask me. I'm not into the look, but I wouldn't mind if he liked it.

I prefer his boxer briefs. They really show off his butt and thigh muscles. Rawr!

Boxer briefs....yes!
I think it would be fun just as a novelty thing but I wouldn't want a bf to actually wear them on a daily basis.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not with anyone but if I was, I'd say it's his butt crack and balls so he can do what he wants as long as he's comfy and he doesn't expect me to clean the slinky part that will be stuck in his crack all day.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OP is never coming back to check our replies anyway. He's a thong wearer and probably doesn't like what we had to say :shrug: Oh well, as long as he has men & women who like it with him, it's all good. Just because it's not hugely popular with the ladies doesn't mean that there aren't a good number of women who like to see a nicely framed butt. Just not me :) I like butt naked!

I wouldn't really like it very much i think.. Unless he's like the 100% perfect guy to me them i wouldn't really mind it i guess x)