Would you shave off all of your pubic hair?

Would you shave off all of your pubic hair?

• Total voters

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For decades, trimmed very close on top, balls, taint and ass totally smooth. I did let it grow out over some months to see what it was like. Hated it! Too much hair blocks all kinds of sensitivity, especially around the ass, balls, and taint. It was horrible, so hard to get off when masturbating.

Prefer smooth-ish on other guys too. Too much hair can bring in some unwanted odors...
U can also smell really bad if u shave your balls and dick completey too u actually sweat more for having no hair at all on your balls just saying

Electronips

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went through a phase of shaving everything off, but have settled on shaving cock & balls completely & trimming the bush back to the same length as my stomach hair. I've a lot of body hair, so it did look weird where that stopped above my cock.

Reactions: charlie59horse

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but one of the best reasons to shave/trim my pubes is that he doesn't have to pick my hairs out of his teeth! I can speak from past experience that this can be a deal breaker if either he or I have to chomp through a forest to get to the goods.

mifflin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but one of the best reasons to shave/trim my pubes is that he doesn't have to pick my hairs out of his teeth! I can speak from past experience that this can be a deal breaker if either he or I have to chomp through a forest to get to the goods.
Complete shave of the pubic area is the best.

averagedad575

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Haha, just realized that I have to change my answer to ‘yes’. Just had a vasectomy and had to shave / trim really close all over that area. So “yes” I would shave my pubic area for my vasectomy. But in general ‘no’ I don’t like to. However, Sex is a great motivator lol

Also, have to say, there was something exciting about about having sex all shaved and smooth before my vasectomy. It was more than a little different vs before I shaved

Reactions: bijockfl

Flowersplease

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a pretty smooth guy but I have never fully shaved my pubic hair. Currently I trim it but in the past I usually let it be pretty bushy. That said, I love my guy partners hairy and bushy.

D

deleted136887

No.
Had to for medical reasons, I think I look better with bush, I actually think the shaved look on men is a result of marketing. Of course that is my personal opinion.
Ditto for women.
A good looking bald pussy on my screen is very arousing, but IRL, I prefer a neatly trimmed pussy .
It seems like pussy hair has that warm freshly baked smell.l(early in the am that is....)

Reactions: Tazman66

Sauerkraut

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If there were a chance I know someone who could swallow my to base once hard. I wouldn’t want to risk ticking some nose and having them sneeze while their mouth.

I trim when it gets too wild.

D

deleted1120980

Daily I shave it clean. I shave it in the morning when I take a morning shower and I shave it smooth each night when I shower off before bed. Never a prickly on me. Feels great. Been doing it for many years. Don’t plan to stop.