Question of the Week.... Would You Want an LPSG Fun Towel?

Would you have any interest in an LPSG Fun Towel?

• Hell Yeah

Votes: 1,081 45.2%
  • Possibly

Votes: 747 31.2%
  • Zero Interest

Votes: 566 23.6%

• Total voters

ikeinb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few days ago we announced the first toys we are going to be selling (you can see them Here). They are all prostate/butt toys. We've been thinking of making an LPSG Fun Towel. We need your help and feedback to make this a reality.

What is a Fun Towel? I guess it's the mix of a sex towel and a cum rag. We need a better term for it. It is something to set down on your bed (or wherever you are) to make for easier cleanup. It could also be used to wipe up when you are done coming.

We will offer multiple sizes. Washcloth size and a bigger size that is between towel and washcloth (bathmat size).

We have two questions for you.

1. Would you be interested in one?
2. Are there any creative people out there? We need help designing this. We could have a black one with just the LPSG logo. We had the idea for one that is a distance marker to see how far you shoot.

All feedback is appreciated. If any of you would like to help design or create it with us please let us know.
My 'Fun Towel' is a pet blanket...with a water proof membrane in-between to cozy layers ...great for big wet stroke sessions...

prrc1ch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also love the idea. Unfortunately the only time I am creative is when someone asks me how big my dick is. Good luck with the project.

• Haha
Reactions: discreetlondon

William00769

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A few days ago we announced the first toys we are going to be selling (you can see them Here). They are all prostate/butt toys. We've been thinking of making an LPSG Fun Towel. We need your help and feedback to make this a reality.

What is a Fun Towel? I guess it's the mix of a sex towel and a cum rag. We need a better term for it. It is something to set down on your bed (or wherever you are) to make for easier cleanup. It could also be used to wipe up when you are done coming.

We will offer multiple sizes. Washcloth size and a bigger size that is between towel and washcloth (bathmat size).

2. Are there any creative people out there? We need help designing this. We could have a black one with just the LPSG logo. We had the idea for one that is a distance marker to see how far you shoot.

All feedback is appreciated. If any of you would like to help design or create it with us please let us know.
HELL TO THE HIGHEST YEAH

OralWorship

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have e

I have experience in graphic design (and architecture), would love to help design a sexy adult “fun towel” for guys to enjoy and display proudly. Please get in touch if you think that I can help.

Reactions: ActionBuddy

jwilliamsr9

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

How about one with a target symbol !!

Reactions: discreetlondon