1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Would You Show Yourself?

Discussion in 'Ask a Straight Man' started by Lartistadelmondo, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Lartistadelmondo

Lartistadelmondo Experimental Member

Albums:
    Hi, as a relational behavorist and artist, I’m curious to hear from straight (self identified) guys if you would feel comfortable showing your private body parts to another man regardless of his sexual orientation or the purposes? Or what circumstances would you be happy to and others no?

MorningTree likes this.
  2. paget54

paget54 Legendary Member

Ah, does a physician count? I'm not embarrassed about showing myself to my M.D.

3. goander

goander Legendary Member

Albums:
    Doesn't bother me. I am not shy about being nude.

Antoniooo, Lartistadelmondo and Gj816 like this.
  4. Gj816

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I show myself to men all the time when I come out of the shower at the gym and walk naked to the locker room. No big deal.

5. Mike hung

Mike hung Superior Member

Albums:
    No big deal, fine being naked.

Greenkai3000 and Gj816 like this.
  6. Herodotus

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    "Regardless of" makes for a pretty wide variety of options... so no to that.

Rational purpose? Sure I guess.

Antoniooo and Gj816 like this.
  7. zeropointthree

zeropointthree Expert Member

It obviously depend on the purpouse. If it is for his sexual pleasure I would feel sexually harassed.

Gj816 likes this.
  8. Sagittarius84

Sagittarius84 Legendary Member

Sexual orientation isn't as important as purpose. I'd have no issue dropping trou for a gay male doctor..
    I would however, if given the opportunity, prefer a female physician if exposing myself is necessary.
    I also fail to come up with any logical reason my nudity would be necessary besides a medical one.

9. Motion-of-the-Ocean

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A relational behaviorist and artist you say? It amazes me the length some will go to with titles in order to ask the same old questions. But I'll bite.

Although I am not by nature an exhibitionist, neither am I uncomfortable having my parts be seen by other guys under most circumstances.

I have no problem with things like medical situations, changing or showering (although I haven't been in that situation since the military). My parts have also been on display to strangers of both sexes at swing clubs and parties, as well as the obvious posting of any photos here; which I'm fairly certain is viewed 99% of the time by other men.

What I do not find acceptable is when there is obvious intentional leering of those parts under circumstances that should be non-sexual like the aforementioned showering or changing clothes or at any time when just trying to take a piss. Although the urinal obsession seems to be Numero Uno fantasy of the LPSG crowd, I prefer one just accept I have a penis like every other guy rather than particularly breaking their neck trying to get a glimpse of it.

10. RandyStrotter

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ditto to this. Well said!

In my case, my parts are on display online for the world to see 24/7. I understand that audience is going to be mostly men across the entire sexual spectrum. And it's fine by me!:D

Obelisk8 and Gj816 like this.
  11. cofrader

cofrader Legendary Member

Albums:
    Happy? When I go to a doctor check and says that everything is in order or perhaps is more relief.
    On locker rooms i shower and change, no emotions about it. I could get happy to get the perfect temperature after a heavy swimming on a cold day but that’s not related with the surrounding people.

Gj816 likes this.
  12. Schlong87

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    no problem with it all men have penises

Gj816 likes this.
  13. palakaorion

palakaorion Superior Member

If he is providing me with medical care related to my genital area, sure. Or if I'm receiving a tattoo or piercing, or a massage or other personal service.

But just for jollies? No.

Gj816 likes this.
  14. wilsonthevolleyball

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been to nudist resorts so I know I've been checked out by guys and I check them out to. I love being naked with others.

lovnlife1 likes this.
  15. Penisart4u

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I show myself off here all of the time.

16. nakedguy77

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Is there money involved I'd be way more interested if money were involved

17. Obelisk8

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not a problem. I show myself on cam to men occasionally since some men like that and I like the attention.

18. jtheimpaler

Gold Member

Do it all the time, whether pissing at a urinal, walking around the lockers at the gym, in the showers after rug and football… Friday night pissed helicoptering … it’s a cock and balls… we all got em

Halper86 and Schlong87 like this.
  19. dopeboyfresh

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think you'll find a lot of men on this site will say yes, including myself. I'd likely show my penis to most anyone who asked because I'm kind of an exhibitionist and not ashamed.

cadmanken, diver6 and jtheimpaler like this.
  20. Halper86

Halper86 1st Like

Me and my mates check each other out to see how we compare, I’ll happily whip it out for a doctor if I have to for a checkup or life or death, at a party when i’ve had a bit too much to drink or my classic ritual of skinny dipping with mates at New Year’s eve

diver6 likes this.
  21. brandon38

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    Yes I don’t mind show myself at all just posted pictures for first time I had lot good comments people see like what they saw .

Cooper72 and diver6 like this.
  22. coolestguy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used too be shy getting naked, but not anymore.

brandon38 and marlins like this.
  23. justahornyguy174

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm naked in the gym showers so don't know if the other guys there are gay. Nude beach in Gran Canaria, it's know to be a 'gay beach' further down, saw loads of guys looking at my cock. There were two guys walking along the shore, one with a full erection without a care in the world, as me and my girlfriend walked towards them he just starred at my semi, no subtlety at all, my girlfriend said I think he likes you! I just saw it as a complement, plus I have no right to complain as I was looking a every single girl walking past!

accidenttourist likes this.
  24. HorsemanUK

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pretty much yes. I've been to nude areas and private parties where everyone is pretty much nude, so I guess i've shown men regardless of their orientation.

25. paget54

paget54 Legendary Member

Agreed. And I'm just average but if someone is willing to pay...

nakedguy77 likes this.
  26. notthatguy

notthatguy Legendary Member

Just need to come to my gym if you want to see me naked in the shower. It is no big deal...I am talking about the dick size now:joy:

27. xhuskystudx

xhuskystudx Expert Member

Albums:
    In any circumstance that would have been normal 40 years ago i.e. pool/locker/beach/college/doctor, sure. Some random asking me on the street? No.

28. Uniballer

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am straight and getting old. I was in my prime in the mid to late 90’s.

I was recruited as muscle (I was kinda big and I am 6’6”)to watch over a very nice, very smart stripper. She was the highest priced girl the guy who ran the place had. I was there to keep her safe. I had also retired 6 years earlier from being a police officer because I broke my neck. My right arm is near worthless but my left arm makes up for it. And I carry a gun and badge that says retired.
    One weekend the company ran out of guys and no one had book my girl. I was sold as a white guy who can’t dance is willing to get nude but it is his first gig stripping.
    The dudes got a show. She saw I was frozen so I did what she did, except she had the dudes strip me, for cash. If you bought the rights to take off my clothes you got to play with what ever it exposed. She then took off her comparable item of clothing. Then we danced, she had dudes dance with me and she grabbed a few guys and danced with them, their friends putting his hands on her. She made it fun. The boss got calls claiming we are the best act there is. She also put her tits in gay dudes faces and had them sucking her nips even sent a few down south for the first time in their lives.
    They got me totally nude. They danced I dances or tried to and they groped me but all in good fun.
    There was a bright red section in the contract the said NO BODILY FLUIDS ARE TO BE EXCHANGED WITH THE DANCERS!
    They asked for a cum shooting contest, she sold my cum for $100, the catch was they handled my dick. We played I had 2 guys on my dick, one sucking my nuts, I had 2 nuts back then, he went into my ass several times and 2 guys sucking my nips. They knew what they were doing. The guy on my nuts had my dick in his mouth cleaning me of cum after they let me cum before I knew what was going on.
    After I shot my load they asked me to just mingle and watch. We had no idea what was going on. They grabbed me respectfully and checked me out, thanked me for playing along. Other dudes started getting nude and jacking off and shooting cum, mine being the shot to beat. Everyone paid $10 to cum. Through a system they paid those who shot farther. If I was at the 50% or better I got paid too. If no one beat me I would have received the entire pot. We made a little money from that and tips. Nothing compared to her but for my first time it was a lot of fun, she got the biggest tip for having a guy motorboat her tits then his friends made him lick her clit. We both agreed that was the most fun we had stripping. Everyone was polite and respectful.
    I went on to do a few more jobs always sold as a white guy who can’t dance but will get nude and tries to play along.

accidenttourist likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice