Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm naked in the gym showers so don't know if the other guys there are gay. Nude beach in Gran Canaria, it's know to be a 'gay beach' further down, saw loads of guys looking at my cock. There were two guys walking along the shore, one with a full erection without a care in the world, as me and my girlfriend walked towards them he just starred at my semi, no subtlety at all, my girlfriend said I think he likes you! I just saw it as a complement, plus I have no right to complain as I was looking a every single girl walking past!

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pretty much yes. I've been to nude areas and private parties where everyone is pretty much nude, so I guess i've shown men regardless of their orientation.

Reactions: Frankbeachland

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just need to come to my gym if you want to see me naked in the shower. It is no big deal...I am talking about the dick size now:joy:

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am straight and getting old. I was in my prime in the mid to late 90’s.

I was recruited as muscle (I was kinda big and I am 6’6”)to watch over a very nice, very smart stripper. She was the highest priced girl the guy who ran the place had. I was there to keep her safe. I had also retired 6 years earlier from being a police officer because I broke my neck. My right arm is near worthless but my left arm makes up for it. And I carry a gun and badge that says retired.
One weekend the company ran out of guys and no one had book my girl. I was sold as a white guy who can’t dance is willing to get nude but it is his first gig stripping.
The dudes got a show. She saw I was frozen so I did what she did, except she had the dudes strip me, for cash. If you bought the rights to take off my clothes you got to play with what ever it exposed. She then took off her comparable item of clothing. Then we danced, she had dudes dance with me and she grabbed a few guys and danced with them, their friends putting his hands on her. She made it fun. The boss got calls claiming we are the best act there is. She also put her tits in gay dudes faces and had them sucking her nips even sent a few down south for the first time in their lives.
They got me totally nude. They danced I dances or tried to and they groped me but all in good fun.
There was a bright red section in the contract the said NO BODILY FLUIDS ARE TO BE EXCHANGED WITH THE DANCERS!
They asked for a cum shooting contest, she sold my cum for $100, the catch was they handled my dick. We played I had 2 guys on my dick, one sucking my nuts, I had 2 nuts back then, he went into my ass several times and 2 guys sucking my nips. They knew what they were doing. The guy on my nuts had my dick in his mouth cleaning me of cum after they let me cum before I knew what was going on.
After I shot my load they asked me to just mingle and watch. We had no idea what was going on. They grabbed me respectfully and checked me out, thanked me for playing along. Other dudes started getting nude and jacking off and shooting cum, mine being the shot to beat. Everyone paid $10 to cum. Through a system they paid those who shot farther. If I was at the 50% or better I got paid too. If no one beat me I would have received the entire pot. We made a little money from that and tips. Nothing compared to her but for my first time it was a lot of fun, she got the biggest tip for having a guy motorboat her tits then his friends made him lick her clit. We both agreed that was the most fun we had stripping. Everyone was polite and respectful.
I went on to do a few more jobs always sold as a white guy who can’t dance but will get nude and tries to play along.

Reactions: accidenttourist