Anonymous6789

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PLEASEEE don't judge. I kinda wanted to avoid this but honestly i'm desperate to get this resolved. I tried a different site but there were no responses.

So, the upper part of my shlong has like this weird texture. It doesn't feel weird, it just looks weird I guess. It's wrinkly like it has stretch marks or something. When the skin is pulled back it has like a shiny/scaly texture (think of a crocodile). I really don't know how to explain it :skull: The bottom part isn't as bad.

Bit of info:
  • Still a virgin (i'm 20)
  • Never received oral
  • Only thing that has been near my wiener is my hand
  • No itchiness or pain
I don't know how long it's been this way to be completely honest. I know that's strange but the truth is I didn't realise how bad my eyesight was until I got these new glasses. Without my glasses it just looked like a couple wrinkles, it looked somewhat normal. With my glasses well, it looks pretty bad.

It could be somewhat normal and i'm just exaggerating but idk...

I'd post a picture but i'm not sure I want it visible to everyone on here :sob:
Anyone any ideas on what it could be?

Dontask321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To be honest, it would genuinely be better if you could show a couple pictures of what you’re dealing with, symptoms, etc. I can try my best to diagnose for you, but it’s near impossible without actually seeing pictures. I do have some medical education, fyi

Anonymous6789

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To be honest, it would genuinely be better if you could show a couple pictures of what you’re dealing with, symptoms, etc. I can try my best to diagnose for you, but it’s near impossible without actually seeing pictures. I do have some medical education, fyi
I have a couple pictures, do you mind if I dm you? I don't wanna scarr ppl in here :joy:

freeballerlondon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gi
PLEASEEE don't judge. I kinda wanted to avoid this but honestly i'm desperate to get this resolved. I tried a different site but there were no responses.

So, the upper part of my shlong has like this weird texture. It doesn't feel weird, it just looks weird I guess. It's wrinkly like it has stretch marks or something. When the skin is pulled back it has like a shiny/scaly texture (think of a crocodile). I really don't know how to explain it :skull: The bottom part isn't as bad.

Bit of info:
  • Still a virgin (i'm 20)
  • Never received oral
  • Only thing that has been near my wiener is my hand
  • No itchiness or pain
I don't know how long it's been this way to be completely honest. I know that's strange but the truth is I didn't realise how bad my eyesight was until I got these new glasses. Without my glasses it just looked like a couple wrinkles, it looked somewhat normal. With my glasses well, it looks pretty bad.

It could be somewhat normal and i'm just exaggerating but idk...

I'd post a picture but i'm not sure I want it visible to everyone on here :sob:
Anyone any ideas on what it could be?
Given the fact that your account is completely anonymous and there are a fair no. of people here that are are from countries where they neonatally circumcise their babies it might be informative for everyone to see it.
Staff member from a hospital, here.

Anonymous6789

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gi

Given the fact that your account is completely anonymous and there are a fair no. of people here that are are from countries where they neonatally circumcise their babies it might be informative for everyone to see it.
Staff member from a hospital, here.
I understand, I might post a picture in here when/if I hopefully get it fixed or healed. But, until then i'm not sure I feel comfortable.

freeballerlondon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I understand, I might post a picture in here when/if I hopefully get it fixed or healed. But, until then i'm not sure I feel comfortable.
But even without any pictures: it sounds as if it’s mainly a case of observation bias, ie you focussing on something that’s basically a natural variation.
Any *good* doctor would refrain from doing anything, simply because you have no pain, and you can evidently retract your prepuce.

one general word of advice: unless you had unprotected sex, you shouldn’t wash your penis - and particularly, your glans - with soap. Retracting the prepuce and cleaning with running water and your hand suffices: washing it with soap on a regular base can cause odours, and dry/harm the mucous membranes.

after sex, you should use soap, but preferably an unscented one - old-fashioned Marseille soap is ideal

Reactions: Anonymous6789

Anonymous6789

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But even without any pictures: it sounds as if it’s mainly a case of observation bias, ie you focussing on something that’s basically a natural variation.
Any *good* doctor would refrain from doing anything, simply because you have no pain, and you can evidently retract your prepuce.

one general word of advice: unless you had unprotected sex, you shouldn’t wash your penis - and particularly, your glans - with soap. Retracting the prepuce and cleaning with running water and your hand suffices: washing it with soap on a regular base can cause odours, and dry/harm the mucous membranes.

after sex, you should use soap, but preferably an unscented one - old-fashioned Marseille soap is ideal
I received some responses already and they said it looks fine, would it be possible if I could send you some pictures? From your responses you seem to know quite a bit. It's fine if not, just wanting to get a few ppl's opinions.

I've been washing it with just water for about a week now but i'm not sure if i'm starting to smell sweaty lol. I usually use soap in the groin region but try to avoid getting on my genitals. I'm sexually inactive (virgin lol). But, I do masturbate usually every night. Is it important to wash immediately after? Also, i've been trying to use some coconut oil more.

freeballerlondon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I received some responses already and they said it looks fine, would it be possible if I could send you some pictures? From your responses you seem to know quite a bit. It's fine if not, just wanting to get a few ppl's opinions.

I've been washing it with just water for about a week now but i'm not sure if i'm starting to smell sweaty lol. I usually use soap in the groin region but try to avoid getting on my genitals. I'm sexually inactive (virgin lol). But, I do masturbate usually every night. Is it important to wash immediately after? Also, i've been trying to use some coconut oil more.
By all means, if that makes you feel better, send away - I’m a senior staff advisor at a university hospital, so I’d say I’m qualified, hehe ;-)

Mind you, I said not to wash your *penis* with soap. You can safely wash your scrotum and such with soap, although overwashing is a prominent source of dermatological issues. And no, you don’t need to wash your penis after masturbating - just go to sleep ;-) Provided you shower in the morning, that is.

Not entirely sure what the coconut oil is for, but you can leave the details in your DM.

And don’t feel rebuked if I don’t respond within a few hours - I don’t frequent this site daily.