yaaarobbb/ robert pedroza

Really the viewers fault today though, not his. Only one tip was given so idk what the people expected
I wouldn't say that considering it was a random live in the middle of the day. he should've announced it beforehand and more people likely would've been there (or maybe not considering the last several lives he announced never happened)

Reactions: ChairBoy
I honestly don’t blame them for not tipping after all the lives that never happened. if he cared he would be trying to repair the little OF career he still has. A hella over priced page for shit content this we have seen time after time and he’s shown us what kind of creator he’s chosen to be. There are only a few outcomes that this will lead to 1. A huge amount of people stop subbing completely and he works to gain them back by lowering the cost or actually posting good stuff and keeping his word. 2. The page dies over time and he just closes it. 3. Lastly he loses a good amount of subs but has a few people (willing to get scammed and complain about him not changing in hopes that he does) and he just settles for that. I say all of this to say that I’m hoping for the best but you never know.

I wouldn't say that considering it was a random live in the middle of the day. he should've announced it beforehand and more people likely would've been there (or maybe not considering the last several lives he announced never happened)
He said in his tiktok live that he was switching to OF. His lying and inconsistency explains the low views. But it doesn’t explain why the few who actually caught his live were just sitting there silently. It was a rare time where he actually did what he said and no one took advantage of it is what I’m saying

he was saying on his tiktok live yesterday how people are “inconsiderate” of him in regards to his OF because he’s so busy and “not on his phone 24/7“ but like…what does that have to do with your content still being subpar whenever you DO post :sob:

if anything, that along with his lack of transparency and seemingly waning dedication to his page is what’s inconsiderate (somewhat insulting, even) to those still subbed to him at this point.

he was saying on his tiktok live yesterday how people are “inconsiderate” of him in regards to his OF because he’s so busy and “not on his phone 24/7“ but like…what does that have to do with your content still being subpar whenever you DO post :sob:

if anything, that along with his lack of transparency and seemingly waning dedication to his page is what’s inconsiderate (somewhat insulting, even) to those still subbed to him at this point.
Yeah if he’s aware of this he could easily lower the price or do something but yet he plays victim. If he knows he super busy why made promises or statements about doing things in the first place.

Is someone forcing him to have an OF at all? This attitude from him is truly pathetic imho. This is people's time and money on the line here. You're not doing your subscribers a freaking favor.

If you can't produce better content more consistently and deliver your promises.... For whatever reason... Then stop doing OF and delete your page. Sick of these "creators" and their shit excuses when they decided to become OF hoes to begin with.

I've said a million times. Not everyone is cut out to be a sex worker and some people should not have Onlyfans accounts. Being attractive =/= talented onlyfans model or good businessperson.