yaaarobbb/ robert pedroza

Mattered to me only reason I joined his only fans cos I thought he was ready to play with his femme friend who he works out with. Sadly I was mistaken.

Reactions: Twunk2001
This thread has been awfully quiet since he put out the video with him getting a bj from a girl.
Are none of the gays interested anymore!? Did he just kill his cash cow!?
Uh oh! Haha
He better turn it around…quick! lol

Reactions: thebigboy6
This thread has been awfully quiet since he put out the video with him getting a bj from a girl.
Uh oh! Haha
Nice try to generate attention... his OF is trash.

Uh oh! Haha
With a girl ? I didnt see it

he briefly sent out the full video for free by accident and its barely worth five bucks let alone thirty five lmao. it’s just his girl sucking away while he’s on fortnite the whole time and not even so much as a moan or anything from him

Reactions: 26939491
also i have confirmation from him hat he only plans to do explicit content through ppv because of his job even though it’s pretty easy to safeguard yourself in regards to that :(
it’s understandable for him to say that 100% he’d get into a lot of trouble if his job found out

he briefly sent out the full video for free by accident and its barely worth five bucks let alone thirty five lmao. it’s just his girl sucking away while he’s on fortnite the whole time and not even so much as a moan or anything from him
btw did you screen record it?