Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You are behind the camera, because we asked you to. You faltered, it made you uncomfortable, but, I didn't give a damn. You have had me do SO much for you. You have treated my husband like shit, like he was one your slaves. He's not, so much *NOT* that he's done everything for Me to spend My time with you. I can't believe that you would even hesitate when I ask you the favor of doing a photo shoot.

I can see the stress in your face, as my wonderful husband kisses me softly, and gently. If you remember, its the way He kissed you once or twice, before you went all mega cunt on Him. It's also the way I kissed you many times- both in school and as an adult when **you** sought Me out.

I can hear the camera clicking as you dutifully take pictures, I had told you not to bother with video until I told you to. I wanted you to have to make sure that you watched through the lens to make sure you saw what you were not ever going to have. The reason? Because so many times, you did that to Us. Invite Us over, and then kick us out because "you're so tired" bullshit. Its because you were too scared to admit that your **real** partner was coming over. Did you really think I was that DUMB?

I get up, let Him get comfortable, and drag your ass into the bathroom. I strip you down bare. I think this scares you more than anything, I'm bigger than you, I can do what I want with you - as long as I am willing. SIsta, I am willing.
I have you down to your panties and bra, I use your t-shirt to tie your hands in front of you, and push you out of the bathroom and make you stand in front of Him. Bra and panties, there's something slightly shaming in having your hands tied, and only wearing underclothes in front of MY MAN!

I leave you there, watching Me, and turn to Him. "What do You think, Hung? Does she look ready for a video shoot yet?" I ask. "Not really" You answer.

I turn My head to her, "Do Not Touch Anything on That Body of yours!!" then I turn back to Him, I slowly start touching Him through his jeans. I can feel Him harden. I look at Hung and smile, and turn back to you. I put the camera in your hands, your nicely tied hands. There is just enough room for you to work the controls and hold My tiny pink camera. I remind you, you **must** keep the camera moving *and* not touch yourself. If you're a good little photog, then you'll maybe get a nice finish from Hung. I see a small grimace that could almost be a smile but not quite.

----

Time goes by, Hung and I are nearing the wonderful end of our video shoot.
This whole time, I have been telling you to make sure you get nice close-ups of His cock going into My pussy, and reminding you that you will NEVER ever be able to taste My kitty. Oh, I'm sure that hurts, I don't care. How bout this? This cock ramming Me? The one I have offered you? Over and over again? Ha! Not going to happen.

Hung pulls out, and We stand up. I take the camera from you, and Hung leads you to the couch, hard on raging. I sit on the edge of the couch, camera poised to catch the cum shot that is going to make Me one happy woman. Hung places your tied wrists just above your panty line, and jerks Himself to a finish -shooting HIs cum allover you. From your panties, covering your t-shirted hands, and up to your bra and chin and bit on your cheeks. I'm filming you this whole time. I am doing close-ups of you with My Husbands cum on you.

I untie your hands and tell you to get your clothes on, and tell you NO you may not get cleaned up. No I don't care that cabin boy is coming over. now that you have clothes on, go get wash clothes, and bring them to us so we can clean up now.

Moments later, you bring them to us. I offer you a choice. Hung needs to be cleaned up- My pussy is all over Him, if you want to taste Me, as you say you do, then you must clean Him with your mouth. I must tell you though, you will **not** be tongue bathing My kitty, now. I take the wash cloth and wash My kitty in front of you. Make a choice, I tell you. Mouth or cloth? you make the wise choice of mouth, though, its strange to see you choose that. The one time you choose right, it might be just a hair too late. But you do your job though your eyes remain clothes. Sadly I have no idea what you are thinking about. you finish, Hung helps you to stand. He silently gets dressed, and we gather and head out. I hear the barroom of a large truck outside. you gasp, cabin boy is apparently early. Oh well. I remind you NOT to wash.

We open the front door, and he's walking up the front steps, glaring at her, then us.

Good bye for now, my lovely pearlyqueen and your cabin boy.