Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
this is for fun discussion (no shaming, I celebrate all numbers).

What was your body count for 2023?

I’ll go first mine is 14 I believe.
Very few of these were one and done as I usually like having regular buddies. I’m pretty happy with my number too. A few of these I wish I had more sex with. One guy who used to be a member on here I’ve only hooked up with twice cause he’s out of state but I genuinely think he’s one of the best sex partners I’ve had.
I’m okay with keeping around this number for 2024 (I’m at 2 already :p) but I’m okay if it’s a little higher.

Sorry I know this post feels late I wanted to post it the end of last year but wasn’t able too

Last edited:

Topher the Gopher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll admit, I am a bit surprised. May I ask why not? You seem like the very epitome of the type of guy gay men go crazy over!
I won't speak for anyone, but I have to wonder if, sometimes, there are people - guys - who get off on attention from others to the point that they don't need physical interaction with anyone.

Wildman2015

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll admit, I am a bit surprised. May I ask why not? You seem like the very epitome of the type of guy gay men go crazy over!
It's really a confluence of factors, to be honest. The passing of both of my parents in a relatively short timeframe, Covid lockdowns that really amplified my introversion, a really intense crush right before Covid that went nowhere, an insanely busy work schedule, and reaching a point where I really don't care for the bars, clubs, and random hookups anymore. Plus I never adopted the apps that practically everyone uses to meet guys, so if I'm not going out in the real world and only hanging with my small circle of friends, and I'm not using the apps, it's not really possible to meet guys. For now, I'm okay with that.

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How do we count? Full penetration or just sex. The former maybe 20-30, the later hundreds :imp: as a gay man attending a pool frequented by gay men sex a few times a week is just a regular thing
I’m counting it as you are involved in physical sexual contact it’s another person. So body contact, jacking off, oral, anal. If you have physical contact with someone and it doesn’t end in one of you cumming I’ll leave that up too you if that counts.

londonredhead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m counting it as you are involved in physical sexual contact it’s another person. So body contact, jacking off, oral, anal. If you have physical contact with someone and it doesn’t end in one of you cumming I’ll leave that up too you if that counts.

Oh heck, I think I’ll keep my number to myself! Actual number unknown, but bound to be high :imp:

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh heck, I think I’ll keep my number to myself! Actual number unknown, but bound to be high :imp:
No worries this was definitely not intended to shame anyone there is no wrong or bad number ☺️