Your First Gay Experience While Still Closeted.

cmbuddiez

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My best friend and pledge brother from my fratenrity and I were both at formal together with two different girls we were talking to at the time. He got super trashed, as did I, but had to take him to the bathroom to take care of him and make him calm down a bit. He grabbed my face and literally started making out with me so hard and grabbing my ass, I grabbed his bulge and shit, but there were other people in the bathroom, so there was no way THAT was gonna fly. Anyways, whenever we get that drunk and no one is there, it isn't that surprising for him to try it with me

mraz08

Sexy Member
Media
Radcliff, Kentucky, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damn, do yolu miss him lol

Sometimes. After our last time together, which was definitely the best, he started dating this girl, who eventually became his wife. He also turned very religious. We didn’t speak to each other for a couple of years and then out of the blue he sends me a text telling me that he told his wife everything and that she didn’t want us to speak to each other anymore. 5 years or so after that he contacts me again saying hi. We speak every few months or so now, even went to lunch together once. But that’s it.

I do think about him every so often.

Albiec

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes. After our last time together, which was definitely the best, he started dating this girl, who eventually became his wife. He also turned very religious. We didn’t speak to each other for a couple of years and then out of the blue he sends me a text telling me that he told his wife everything and that she didn’t want us to speak to each other anymore. 5 years or so after that he contacts me again saying hi. We speak every few months or so now, even went to lunch together once. But that’s it.

This makes me kinda sad because it sounds like you two had a beautiful love story (possibly still some feelings there) but life/society just took you down different paths

Reactions: ChrisAdams18

mraz08

Sexy Member
Media
Radcliff, Kentucky, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This makes me kinda sad because it sounds like you two had a beautiful love story (possibly still some feelings there) but life/society just took you down different paths
It definitely was a very interesting situation. This went on for about 6 years. Friends of ours thought we were dating. We took trips together and we’re even roommates for a year on campus (lots of sex that year). We met each other’s families and we’re always hanging out.
I came out as bi to him pretty early on in our friendship, before any of this got started but the whole time he still claimed he was straight. I think a lot had to do with his family. They’re super religious and a gay son would have been shunned by the family. I try to look back on the fun times we had lol. I remember one day him coming back to the room after showering and jokingly posed nude reading the Bible for me lol.

hardonistic

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
1. got driven by a senior to a quiet hillside while getting a ride home from him at night and he tried to lean in a few times but I was still confused about my bisexuality so I pushed him off.

2. being drunk at a party and getting blown off in one of the bedrooms by a male classmate only to realise half the class (boys and girls) were watching at the window.

3. being pushed into a stall in the locker room after practice by a much bigger senior who kinda pinned me down to force his tongue down my throat. Reckon he would have done more if I didn't get away hahaha

epeezy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1. got driven by a senior to a quiet hillside while getting a ride home from him at night and he tried to lean in a few times but I was still confused about my bisexuality so I pushed him off.

2. being drunk at a party and getting blown off in one of the bedrooms by a male classmate only to realise half the class (boys and girls) were watching at the window.

3. being pushed into a stall in the locker room after practice by a much bigger senior who kinda pinned me down to force his tongue down my throat. Reckon he would have done more if I didn't get away hahaha
I want to hear the details about #2 lol

Reactions: flatiron

hardonistic

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I want to hear the details about #2 lol

got pretty drunk cause a girl I took out on a few dates ghosted me. Dude dared me that he could blow me better than any girl could, and I was quite drunk so I took the dare.

To be fair I was so horny and rock hard would have fucked him but he didn't have a condom on him. So he just helped me finish off and swallowed. I think 6 classmates watched.

FukinSeksi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Me and my neighbor would horseplay outside, we’d say stuff like “if I win, you have to suck me up” and one day he asked “are we serious when we say this to each other?” I told him “I’m only serious if you are” and one day we were in his room and he wanted to try it....I pulled my dick out, he got on his knees and just sucked the head at first......as the days went by, there was a point where he sucked my dick every day for about 2 weeks straight......he was also the first guy I penetrated.....

Steamer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

At least you have those memories. You're probably a threat to her.
Oh, how difficult it must be to live a double life like that; him, not you.
And I speak from past experiences.