Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My man would have to do something seriously violent to get me to leave him... and I'm confident that after having the kind of sex we have, no other guy is gonna be able to truly satisfy me. I'd rather just masturbate and stay with the one I love.

If he doesn't get hard anymore I trust and I know he'd get a consultation with a physician ASAP.
He doesn't let things like that slide.

His cardiovascular and general health are excellent, low BMI and BFR so the underlying issue
would need to be investigated further.
I'd be concerned for his mental and physical health and there's more ways
to offer physical intimacy and reassurance than PIV sex.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's amazing how creative a loving couple can be! Sometimes we have just the opposite problem - where's he's too much for me, and it's really me, not him. But we get creative, and we both are satisfied! Don't be limited in thinking that sexual intimacy is all about penetration. Also, modern medicine can create some pretty monstrous stuff! Trust me! LOL!

Reactions: lapdog2001

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We can probably make it work as long as I have assurances that he wants me. We will exhaust all medical avenues, and then we will get creative. I love him. As long as his love and desire are there, a little ED won't get in the way. And if he suffers a loss of desire as well, a desire to feel desire is good enough for me, as long as this is met with action.

I've never had that problem. If it were an issue, there are a variety of things that can be attempted to alleviate the issue, and I love him enough that we would deal with it in any case.

Reactions: lapdog2001