Your preferred method of warming up

I wrap my penis in a rice sock, that I threw into the microwave for under a min, for 5 minutes.

I immediately follow this with 5 minutes of Bundled Stretching : counter clock wise with one hand for half of the time, other hand and direction for the second half.

D

deleted983382

I do 15 minutes of alternating stretching and jelqing. 1:30 each

Then 15 minutes straight of moderate to high intensity pumping
Then 5 minute low pressure warm down

35 minutes every weekday, works great for my schedule

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hated standing around for 15+ minutes heating my junk before getting into my jelqing routine. What I do now is bundle my penis up, and do a thing I call Fire Starter. I put my bundled unit between the palm of my hands and rub my hands together as if I was trying to start a fire with a stick. I do this for a minute or less. When I jelq I use as much tension and force as I can. I am not into less is more. I have never injured myself or even caused a bruise if I did my Fire Starter prior to doing them.

Reactions: MrScary

Interesting. I'll give that one a go. Thanks!

D

deleted983382

I hated standing around for 15+ minutes heating my junk before getting into my jelqing routine. What I do now is bundle my penis up, and do a thing I call Fire Starter. I put my bundled unit between the palm of my hands and rub my hands together as if I was trying to start a fire with a stick. I do this for a minute or less. When I jelq I use as much tension and force as I can. I am not into less is more. I have never injured myself or even caused a bruise if I did my Fire Starter prior to doing them.
Fire starter huh? Gotta try that!

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like I mentioned above, my jeqling grip is as tight as I can get it, and I use a very slow stroke. With that being said, I have never had an injury. A couple of times I got all lubed up and forgot to do it, and was too lazy to wash my hands off and warm up. Both times I bruised myself.

Gaius89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I heat some water in the microwave for 1 or 2 minutes then I fill a Ziploc type bag with it and cover it with a pillow cover, it can last warm enough for more than half hour and by far is the most successful method i have ever used, best thing is that you don't need to waste food or even the water since you can always store the bag after each use and only take it out to warm it again.

FinnCorgi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I heat some water in the microwave for 1 or 2 minutes then I fill a Ziploc type bag with it and cover it with a pillow cover, it can last warm enough for more than half hour and by far is the most successful method i have ever used, best thing is that you don't need to waste food or even the water since you can always store the bag after each use and only take it out to warm it again.
I've never used a ziplock bag of warm water, but a cloth bag of dry rice does nicely. I just nuke it in the microwave for a couple minutes and it stays warm enough through the time I begin my routine. Seeing is how I don't like risotto and don't ever plan of using it I wrap it around the PE device during a session and it isn't thrown away and recycled. I do use a heat pad sometimes, but if the cord isn't long enough to plug into a different location I have the cloth bag of rice already heated up from the heat pad and I can just relocate to the work desk or bed without worry. I could use multiple bags of rice, but the interchanging between the bag and the heat pad works out fine.

I definitely want to look into rbi99's technique, tried it briefly today and feels kinda promising.

Reactions: rbi99