Youtuber Nicholas Light Tv

His dick is average, really. People are so quick to call a dick big.
I mean he is average in general. His body is not shredded or anything. He has spotty body hair and a normal cock. I will say he has a nice hairy straight dumper though.

Agreed. Average dick size, decently thick though. Good enough length to be able to be a monster in the bedroom though I hope eventually he posts sex videos, I wanna see this muscular man fuck
To me it seems like he has a 7 or 7,5 inc cock.

People forgetting the average dick is five inches. He’s above average. It looks great.
Exactly these people are hilarious acting like that dick isn’t at least a little above average

Yeah...people who are like "his body and dick are average" clearly just don't like the guy and that's fine. Does he look like any "hot guy" I would see in NYC or any other major city? Of course, but that is also part of his appeal. Maybe his dick isn't huge but to say he isn't jacked is just ridiculous, unless you are The Rock.

Reactions: AndroidNyne79
It depends. What do you mean with average?
It’s average in size. Wasn’t that obvious from the way I wrote? I wonder if some of y’all actually know what a big dick is.

also who says I dislike him? Saying someone is average literally has nothing to do with me disliking him. I like him actually so idk why people here are reaching so hard and try to create drama.

Reactions: AndroidNyne79
Imagine trying to start drama because people find his dick average. Like how pathetic and empty has your life gotta be, lol.
It surely depends on where you are from. Average in Korea might not mean the same in Nigeria. And since we are from all around the world every one of us has a different perception of small,average and big.