Youtuber Nicholas Light Tv

Not y’all queens getting riled up on whether “average” applies or not. It’s an average dick. Period. Not big but definitely not small. It’s really thick too and his balls are massive. It’s an attractive dick and as long as he knows how to use it it’ll be just perfect

He is straight. If u are talking about his OF there has been no sex.
He has stated that he's Sapiosexuality regardless of gender! Which to me is a copout of saying pansexual or bisexual. I don't mind anyone who goes with no labels. He has in the past said he was straight, but that was his update, so either he's baiting for the future, or he's in his own way closeted.

He has stated that he's Sapiosexuality regardless of gender! Which to me is a copout of saying pansexual or bisexual. I don't mind anyone who goes with no labels. He has in the past said he was straight, but that was his update, so either he's baiting for the future, or he's in his own way closeted.
Pretty sure he said he has never been with a guy like this just seems baiting to me so that people stay subbed thinking he might do some videos with men.

Pretty sure he said he has never been with a guy like this just seems baiting to me so that people stay subbed thinking he might do some videos with men.
Yea I'm pretty sure he's straight and just choosing to be ambiguous because he wants to attract and keep his gay audience, especially since they are the ones funding his OF

What fuck is a sapiosexual lol? This is exactly why the lgbt doesn’t get taken seriously with all these new sexualities and identities.

What fuck is a sapiosexual lol? This is exactly why the lgbt doesn’t get taken seriously with all these new sexualities and identities.

It means that you are atracted to people that are intelligent regardless of the gender.

Then he went to say that he's straighr and is still trying to find himself.