Youtuber Nicholas Light Tv

I just think all these sexualities are weird. Everything is a spectrum these days and when you question it and find it ridiculous you’re labelled ignorant and hateful. I’m sorry I find his skin sounding like sandpaper and find his dick perfectly average. Just because everybody is so quick to call a dick big doesn’t mean that I have to. It’s not me being negative saying he has a average size dick, he definitely has a nice dick. Just average which is perfectly fine. I understand that there are different sexualities but I just don’t think some of these make sense. Nothing wrong with having my own opinions on things. But I guess I’m sapiosexualohobic then lmao

Also I’m pretty sure this thread is filled with teenagers, the way they attack me. Damn, kinda funny.
You're still got getting it, you don't have to understand it, but there's something called respect. You don't have to understand or have personal experience with something for it to be real, it's real for him and people like him, so it isn't "weird"
With the greatest respect wilful ignorance isn't a good excuse, you can understand it, you're choosing not to.

Lol he is blurring his face and tattoos? Wtf?
For safety,I he's not a fool, he knows the people can see and share his stuff, so he need to be careful, I'm totally understand that. It's ok to show your body but everyone knows that there's a lot of hate and bad people.

For safety,I he's not a fool, he knows the people can see and share his stuff, so he need to be careful, I'm totally understand that. It's ok to show your body but everyone knows that there's a lot of hate and bad people.
But his Onlyfans is public. It's not like he has a invite only or you had to do something to sign up he literally made a YouTube video about his Onlyfans and told people to sign up. If this was because he is afraid a co-worker or a family member or friend is going to find out well they found out if they watch your YouTube channel because you put a video about it up. I mean people are paying $13 to see him not a blurry upper half and a dick. Another reason not to sub.

You're still got getting it, you don't have to understand it, but there's something called respect. You don't have to understand or have personal experience with something for it to be real, it's real for him and people like him, so it isn't "weird"
With the greatest respect wilful ignorance isn't a good excuse, you can understand it, you're choosing not to.
I think it’s dumb because personally I don’t see the correlation between intelligence and gender. If I’m into tall people does that mean I’m a heightosexual? People need to learn the difference between a sexuality and a preference. Intelligence literally has nothing with gender or sex. Anyone who thinks that, is just dumb.

Reactions: Nicholaslightfan
Yea I'm pretty sure he's straight and just choosing to be ambiguous because he wants to attract and keep his gay audience, especially since they are the ones funding his OF

The fact that he said “I’m ‘straight’ but I can say a guy is ‘hot” is a hint that he doesn’t consider himself legit into dudes. When these guys are mostly depending on “queer” males for follows, views and finances it’s difficult to take anything they say seriously. And when it comes to social media in general, so many people are indulge “baiting”, doing things for clicks and likes and attention and money, manipulation, cultivating an image for ego purposes. (He’s already clearly indulged fandom-baiting and lying to people about the music he’s heard).

But you also never really know the dimensions of someone’s sexuality. People like to conveniently forget that sexuality is a very individual thing, can be very nuanced and can have fluidity or contradictions. You never know what someone is struggling with internally and externally. While you never know where someone is in the gender, sexual, affection, romantic, emotional investment, relationship contentment.

He’s a cute dude. His dick is fine. His videos are a bit annoying.

I think it’s dumb because personally I don’t see the correlation between intelligence and gender. If I’m into tall people does that mean I’m a heightosexual? People need to learn the difference between a sexuality and a preference. Intelligence literally has nothing with gender or sex. Anyone who thinks that, is just dumb.

Intelligence can be “hot”. I certainly find being a dumb-ass to be a turnoff. But I also find it to just be another part of the affection/emotion aspects of orientation.

I break orientation into five categories: Gender (sense of gender, gender expressions can have a lot of impact on how you view things), sexual (of course, your arousal, sexual desires, sexual enjoyment, fetishes, your overall sex drive), romantic (who you can have and maintain romantic passions and romantic bonds towards), emotion (who can you emotionally investment in and who has the ability to break your heart), relationship comfort/commitment (who do you comfortable sleeping next to at night, making a family with, living your everyday life with, going to vacation with, etc). While all those aspects can have preferences, fluidity and/or contradictions depending on the person. And things can also get complicated once you add in money and opportunities and if someone is dealing with mental health issues, issues with deep insecurities, internalized phobias, resentments, hate, religion, a disapproving family, etc. So, yes, shit can get pretty convoluted. And everyone has their own thing going on, their own dimensions, struggles and journeys. Hell, there are dudes are are technically more hetero-leaning sexually, but when it comes to overall orientation they are same-sex leaning.

None of that is to say that many of these people aren’t trying to cultivate personas for sociology, money, appeal and ego. While a lot of people want to be viewed as an enigma or are scared of being seen as “basic”.

The topics in these forums venture in all directions. It’s to be expected at this point. It stopped being mostly about big dicks a long time ago. And while Nick has a decent dick, it’s not “large”. So, if we’re strictly talking about “large” dicks then there’d be no discussion.