Youtuber Nicholas Light Tv

He says in his IG story that at 300k subs he will have a surprise. Sth that he "gets ask a lot". Fingers crossed for OF lol
He already said in a Q&A if people wanted it he'd do it.

He has an OF already with 1 photo no nudity
I didn't think he'd put nudity out, lol. Good to know.

edit; I also don't believe it is him. Given his attitude in the Q&A he hadn't made an OF before, and this one is from January 2021.

Reactions: MirAlx2000
It looks like Nicholas uses his left hand to jack off. And it looks like he uses his left hand to jack off A LOT. I mean damn, look at the size difference lol. What do y'all think?
I think it's more so perception of the camera; I turned mine on and turned my left side (in the same pose) and my arm looked better closer to camera than away from it.

I didn't think he'd put nudity out, lol. Good to know.

edit; I also don't believe it is him. Given his attitude in the Q&A he hadn't made an OF before, and this one is from January 2021.

I should of said it’s from Jan 2021.

Did anyone watch his recent video about not having friends? I’m curious about what he’s got to say but at the same time I kinda cant stand him anymore so I don’t wanna watch it lol
I did; it was very moving to hear him speak candidly and openly.

I saw his price changing also. IMO I think $23 is expensive if he’ll make people pay for other stuff as well and it’s not all inclusive. I also understand that it is his body he’s sharing if that’s what he does in OF.

I saw his price changing also. IMO I think $23 is expensive if he’ll make people pay for other stuff as well and it’s not all inclusive. I also understand that it is his body he’s sharing if that’s what he does in OF.
I think it's all going to depend on how he handles his OnlyFans and what he does share.

Reactions: Hairynotmerry