Youtuber Nicholas Light Tv

When his insta story said would you like Onlyfans or Patreon I thought oh no. In my mind it will be like another platform for him to post stuff that’s not on his YT channel or videos that got blocked.
It very well might be.

Let's hope he uses the OF to show explicit content and someone is nice enough to show us. Let's be real he just does reactions on YouTube it's not like he's going to burst into mega stardom where having nudes would ruin his career. He knows he has a lot of thirsty gay fans so if he does his OnlyFans correctly he could make some easy cash. But if he just ends up posting shirtless pictures of him like editing videos after that first month people are not going to care.

Last edited:
Let's hope he uses the OF to show explicit content and someone is nice enough to show us. Let's be real he just does reactions on YouTube it's not like he's going to burst into mega stardom where having nudes would ruin his career. He knows he has a lot of thirsty gay fans so if he does his OnlyFans correctly he could make some easy cash. But if he just ends up posting shirtless pictures of him like editing videos after that first month people are not going to care.

no I agree I hope it’s sexual but Patreon doesn’t allow explicit content. Unless he doesn’t know it doesn’t, it made me thing maybe he won’t be nude.

no I agree I hope it’s sexual but Patreon doesn’t allow explicit content. Unless he doesn’t know it doesn’t, it made me thing maybe he won’t be nude.
I don't think it'll be nude... especially at first. If anything, it'll be topless work out progress pics. Thirst traps even. Maybe even unedited reactions, etc.

Like do I expect him to post a jerk off video tomorrow? No. I think he'll post some shirtless pictures and some workout stuff with maybe a little bit of teasing but honestly I don't see him going full explicit unless he really just wants the money and he knows what people will pay for. Some ass pictures or pictures in some jocks would be pretty hot cause I do want to see if his ass is as hairy as I think it is.

I don't think it'll be nude... especially at first. If anything, it'll be topless work out progress pics. Thirst traps even. Maybe even unedited reactions, etc.
I hope not..... And if his OF really stands at $23 ...who's gonna pay 23 bucks just for unedited music reactions?? Although...I wouldnt be surprised after all.

His OnlyFans bio now states: YouTube and Instagram wouldn't allow this stuff ;]
I hope not..... And if his OF really stands at $23 ...who's gonna pay 23 bucks just for unedited music reactions?? Although...I wouldnt be surprised after all.
He has changed the price multiple times in the past 48 hours; it currently stands at $12.99. And I am sure plenty would pay the $23.

So he is only allowing limited subs and says his first post will be this week? Gotta build that hype so then he will post a shirtless picture >_> No slight to Nicholas but $13? Really? There are people on OF charging $5 with hundreds of vids/pics with full sex videos like that's a high starting price.

So he is only allowing limited subs and says his first post will be this week? Gotta build that hype so then he will post a shirtless picture >_> No slight to Nicholas but $13? Really? There are people on OF charging $5 with hundreds of vids/pics with full sex videos like that's a high starting price.
If you watched the video he said he's only allowing limited amount of subs to happen per month. Meaning, you can subscribe, he'll shut off the ability to subscribe, and then re-enable in a month's time. He never detailed what kind of content he'd be posting, though, he did acknowledge on his OnlyFans bio it's for things Instagram and YouTube won't allow, and to allow him to help build his body confidence. And I think that's awesome for him.

Reactions: aliando12