Youtuber Nicholas Light Tv

There is another method where you right click on the video and click on copy image address. Than paste that in a new address bar than where is says thumbnails change that to videos and change where it says .jpg change it to .mp4 and hit enter and the video will pop up and you can download it as well.

Last edited:
You keep saying dad bod and it’s really not a dad bod he is muscular is he ripped no but he is definitely built. I definitely do not think he has a dad bod
yea i dont mean it like hes fat or something, for me dad bod means, well, muscular but not ripped, as u said

He comes off hella shady. It’s apparent he’s already lied about a handful of things to his Youtube subscribers as far as his knowledge of popular music and what he’s heard. While I don’t know how much I believe the cult stuff. Him talking about dealing with an internal back and forth as far as opening up his OnlyFans seemed convenient since he opened an OF almost as soon as his YouTube following really spiked. And I understand that sexuality has a lot of nuance, is very individual and can have fluidity or contradictions. I get that a lot of people (particularly semi “straight passing” dudes) struggle with being “out” or identities, and that the gender, romantic, sexual, affection, emotional investment, relationship contentment/commitment spectrum is wide and varied. But it does seem as if he’s purposely building narratives, concocting image and playing games.

Dudes like him you need to look at as pure eye candy/someone to want off to. Because he just seems “off”, like someone willing to say/do whatever for attention, money, sympathy, ego, etc. I could be very wrong, but that’s the vibe I keep getting. And he could be full-on homo and “gay” when it comes to the spectrum, and that’s still the vibe I get.

He comes off hella shady. It’s apparent he’s already lied about a handful of things to his Youtube subscribers as far as his knowledge of popular music and what he’s heard. While I don’t know how much I believe the cult stuff. Him talking about dealing with an internal back and forth as far as opening up his OnlyFans seemed convenient since he opened an OF almost as soon as his YouTube following really spiked. And I understand that sexuality has a lot of nuance, is very individual and can have fluidity or contradictions. I get that a lot of people (particularly semi “straight passing” dudes) struggle with being “out” or identities, and that the gender, romantic, sexual, affection, emotional investment, relationship contentment/commitment spectrum is wide and varied. But it does seem as if he’s purposely building narratives, concocting image and playing games.

Dudes like him you need to look at as pure eye candy/someone to want off to. Because he just seems “off”, like someone willing to say/do whatever for attention, money, sympathy, ego, etc. I could be very wrong, but that’s the vibe I keep getting. And he could be full-on homo and “gay” when it comes to the spectrum, and that’s still the vibe I get.

Wait did I miss something? What's the "cult stuff"?

Anyway, I watched a few of his YT video and to me he's not necessarily "reacting" but rather doing fan service, to the fans of the artist and to the ones enamored by his looks.

imean yea im picking up pretty much the same things from him, but imean hes hot and i was curious about how his onlyfans look like. but yea i dont believe him a thing either xddd

Didn't he say he was releasing something "big" today?
its kinda tricky to figure out his "today" or "tomorrow" as i live in timezone 6 - 9 hours ahead of him xdd but he sent a dm today saying "prepare for tomorrows big post" in like 1 am, so it was still saturday for him. so yea he will send something today (sunday)

I was subscribed to him for a while and he definitely seemed very strategic about his YouTube channel and the way people perceive him.
First, he did Kpop reactions, because around 2017/2018 and 2019 Kpop was really popular (still popular now, don’t get me wrong but it was more popular back then).
Now he is doing reactions to popular female artists like Ari, Demi, Billie, Olivia, Taylor, Selena and Doja.
After he gained traction reacting to these female artists he looked at the demographic of these artists, which are mostly gay men (gay men are most likely to listen to female pop music). After that he did a QnA, where people asked him about his sexuality and he gave himself a urban dictionary sexuality. Especially in these times and social climate where everybody feels the need to identify differently than others, this is a smart move because people will defend you and gain sympathy.

After that, he hinted throughout videos that he had a sad story coming up and was saying he didn’t want to tell because it would make him cry. So fast forward he made that video (where he didn’t even cry or looked remotely upset/hurt) and he gained sympathy points from his viewers.

What he did after the video since it got more views than majority of his reactions, was hinting at an onlyfans on insta. He then created hype for his followers by saying he has something to reveal on the first day of pride. Which was starting an onlyfans.

He has contradicted himself time and time again and he doesn’t seem genuine at all. In the sad story he told he said that he hated not wearing a hat because he hated his hair. Yet in every old video of his he doesn’t even wear them. He said on his insta story that he supports the LGBT community but that he is straight, yet when he is about to reveal an onlyfans and creates a sob story for his viewers he comes out as practically bisexual. He said he wouldn’t react to Nicki Minaj because he don’t like her, but because he got backlash for that he reacted to Nicki Minaj and acted all hype.

It’s so clear he’s just clout chasing and doing things for attention. Believe what y’all want but he’s really disingenuous.

It’s so clear he’s just clout chasing and doing things for attention. Believe what y’all want but he’s really disingenuous.

Agree with all points. It's almost comedic to see some people here having an acute case of getting attached to an online personality that doesn't even know they exist, on a website for penises no less.