Youtuber Nicholas Light Tv

I do find it funny when people ‘call him out’ for shifting his content again and again - hes a content creator! It would be ridiculous for a CC to not shift their content to things that will increase viewership.

His schtick is being hyped up - going against a commercially successful singer that has a veracious fan base would be a huge business mistake, so of course his ‘opinions’ will change over time and also lets not forget that everyones tastes change over time.

Im by no means a huge fan but it just makes me laugh when people cant see the difference between strategic business decisions and lying or selling out.

I do find it funny when people ‘call him out’ for shifting his content again and again - hes a content creator! It would be ridiculous for a CC to not shift their content to things that will increase viewership.

His schtick is being hyped up - going against a commercially successful singer that has a veracious fan base would be a huge business mistake, so of course his ‘opinions’ will change over time and also lets not forget that everyones tastes change over time.

Im by no means a huge fan but it just makes me laugh when people cant see the difference between strategic business decisions and lying or selling out.
yea nobody denies hes very strategic, im not even mad at him for his reactions being more or less a fan service, im just kinda frustrated about him coming off real shady when talking about his "sad stories" or sexuality, its just seems to me as another "business strategy" which rubs me all sorts of wrong ways, yknow like u make money however u want but not by creating empathy traps about stuff like sexuality or mental health, thats just wrong, or idk maybe im being overly sceptical to a straight passing person here, maybe hes being honest, i really dont know, its all purely intuitional, but i just cant bring myself to believe him anything. hes hot tho, thats something i believe xd

yea nobody denies hes very strategic, im not even mad at him for his reactions being more or less a fan service, im just kinda frustrated about him coming off real shady when talking about his "sad stories" or sexuality, its just seems to me as another "business strategy" which rubs me all sorts of wrong ways, yknow like u make money however u want but not by creating empathy traps about stuff like sexuality or mental health, thats just wrong, or idk maybe im being overly sceptical to a straight passing person here, maybe hes being honest, i really dont know, its all purely intuitional, but i just cant bring myself to believe him anything. hes hot tho, thats something i believe xd

hi! how do i view the videos? i cannot click on them

Yeah, I couldn’t care less about his content and him switching things up. I only started paying some attention to him these past few months. However, he seems to lie to and manipulate his Youtube following. His “sad stories” seem very calculated, whether they’re true or not. Exposing his semi “queerness” just in time to open an OnlyFans is very leech-like and calculated no matter his struggles, the dimensions of his sexuality or where he is in the gender, sexual, romantic, emotional investment, relationship ambition/commitment spectrum. There’s just a good amount of manipulation and calculated maneuvers and flat-out potential lying.

Aber deine Videos die du von ihm schickst sind auch nicht kostenlos
first of all try to speak english on an english forum, its not my first language either, but im trying my best xdd. second of all, its been said multiple times here, u gotta refresh the page whenever the minute is on 3 or 7 sharp, for instance 09:13, 09:17, 09:23, 27 etc etc, then u will be able to play the vids

Reactions: torlito
I was subscribed to him for a while and he definitely seemed very strategic about his YouTube channel and the way people perceive him.
First, he did Kpop reactions, because around 2017/2018 and 2019 Kpop was really popular (still popular now, don’t get me wrong but it was more popular back then).
Now he is doing reactions to popular female artists like Ari, Demi, Billie, Olivia, Taylor, Selena and Doja.
After he gained traction reacting to these female artists he looked at the demographic of these artists, which are mostly gay men (gay men are most likely to listen to female pop music). After that he did a QnA, where people asked him about his sexuality and he gave himself a urban dictionary sexuality. Especially in these times and social climate where everybody feels the need to identify differently than others, this is a smart move because people will defend you and gain sympathy.

After that, he hinted throughout videos that he had a sad story coming up and was saying he didn’t want to tell because it would make him cry. So fast forward he made that video (where he didn’t even cry or looked remotely upset/hurt) and he gained sympathy points from his viewers.

What he did after the video since it got more views than majority of his reactions, was hinting at an onlyfans on insta. He then created hype for his followers by saying he has something to reveal on the first day of pride. Which was starting an onlyfans.

He has contradicted himself time and time again and he doesn’t seem genuine at all. In the sad story he told he said that he hated not wearing a hat because he hated his hair. Yet in every old video of his he doesn’t even wear them. He said on his insta story that he supports the LGBT community but that he is straight, yet when he is about to reveal an onlyfans and creates a sob story for his viewers he comes out as practically bisexual. He said he wouldn’t react to Nicki Minaj because he don’t like her, but because he got backlash for that he reacted to Nicki Minaj and acted all hype.

It’s so clear he’s just clout chasing and doing things for attention. Believe what y’all want but he’s really disingenuous.
Not to mention the multiple times he's deleted all the videos from his channel to "start over." The most infamous, where he got backlash for seemingly faking 90% of his reactions and then started over, blamed it on himself "getting caught up in fandom behavior" and started doing "First-Time" reactions again, while clearly reacting the same as he had been before.

Plus when he did his "Coming Out" video for pride last year, only to reveal that he was coming out as a damn water buffalo or some shit, and I can't remember if he deleted that video or not.
When it comes to sexuality, I never like to push a label on people, knowing that it can change many times, anywhere on the spectrum, but I definitely see why people refuse to believe what he tells them, seeing as he likes to delete things after receiving backlash, then pretend they don't exist, just to pull something else in the future.

For his OnlyFans, I believe he can make whatever content he wants and it's up to the viewers to decide whether he deserves their money or not.

Not to mention the multiple times he's deleted all the videos from his channel to "start over." The most infamous, where he got backlash for seemingly faking 90% of his reactions and then started over, blamed it on himself "getting caught up in fandom behavior" and started doing "First-Time" reactions again, while clearly reacting the same as he had been before.

Plus when he did his "Coming Out" video for pride last year, only to reveal that he was coming out as a damn water buffalo or some shit, and I can't remember if he deleted that video or not.
When it comes to sexuality, I never like to push a label on people, knowing that it can change many times, anywhere on the spectrum, but I definitely see why people refuse to believe what he tells them, seeing as he likes to delete things after receiving backlash, then pretend they don't exist, just to pull something else in the future.

For his OnlyFans, I believe he can make whatever content he wants and it's up to the viewers to decide whether he deserves their money or not.
He only has videos of like around 8 months on his YT now. Sexuality is definitely broad, but in the end you can only be attracted to the 2 sexes, male and female. Trans people also fall under these 2 sexes. Trans men are men and trans women are women. They’re still one of the 2 depending on their transition. anyone identifying in between the 2 are still one of the 2.