Youtuber Nicholas Light Tv

Want me to dirty talk in the next video? Get this 1000 likes..
did my part, i liked it xddd
edit - also omg this is the first time he sort of kinda showed his face in a cum vid 0_0
just want to take the time and say you are amazing

Reactions: pissmoon
You are excluding Non Binary, and intersexed individuals! Check your prejudice.
Intersex is a birth deformity and in the end they still choose wether or not they want to live as a man or woman. Non binary people are still one of the 2 genders. They’re not a third or magical sex/gender.

Intersex is a birth deformity and in the end they still choose wether or not they want to live as a man or woman. Non binary people are still one of the 2 genders. They’re not a third or magical sex/gender.
okay no xdd. non-binary quite literally means "out of the binary system xdd". non-binary gender is neither male or female <3 id say youre confusing sex (a physical aspect: either XX or XY) with a gender (a mental aspect)

sweeties, ijust thought itd be good to say i will be cancelling my subscription for nick on the 13th july. i dont think i wanna pay another month for him xdd. with that being said, i wont be active in this forum from 13th july on, so i encourage each one of you to subscribe to him, as we are all consumers of his content, so we should all pay for it in some extent xd. thats everything i wanted to say. thanks for every like or message yall gave me, it has been a pleasure <3
(sorry for my bad english, its not my mother language xd)

sweeties, ijust thought itd be good to say i will be cancelling my subscription for nick on the 13th july. i dont think i wanna pay another month for him xdd. with that being said, i wont be active in this forum from 13th july on, so i encourage each one of you to subscribe to him, as we are all consumers of his content, so we should all pay for it in some extent xd. thats everything i wanted to say. thanks for every like or message yall gave me, it has been a pleasure <3
I will say for me at least the novelty of him has kind of worn off. Like he's a good looking guy but beyond that I don't see anything.

It’s alright :)
YOU DID ENOUGH FOR US ALREADY THANK YOU FOR BEING ON THIS THREAD <3
I also won’t be active on this thread anymore as well. BUT I WILL STILL CHECK IN TO SEE IF ANYBODY HAS SHARED SOMETHING. ;)

Glad to see I'm not the only one starting to find him vile. I canceled my subscription to him long back.

Reactions: Onryoki
okay no xdd. non-binary quite literally means "out of the binary system xdd". non-binary gender is neither male or female <3 id say youre confusing sex (a physical aspect: either XX or XY) with a gender (a mental aspect)
Was hoping someone would educate him, cuz i'm tired

Reactions: fiveeleven
You literally carried this thread so its perfectly fine hahah thank you so muchh <3

Glad to see I'm not the only one starting to find him vile. I canceled my subscription to him long back.
i dont really find him vile, hes not hurting anyone, he isnt bad or anything, he is just sort of unauthentic. which, lets be honest, is not unusual on the internet, youtube no less. i can see his reasons, i know he has money out of it, and people like him, because of his personality, genuine or not., so its not actually a bad thing, he doesnt force or manipulate anyone to pay for his content, i just came to conclusion i dont need to consume this kind of content, which is my thing, it doesnt mean hes vile.
and honestly i think yall people are being too harsh to him sometimes xd.

Social media is indeed full of phonies and people who say anything/concoct personas for attention, money, views, ego. The problem is that he especially comes off incredibly calculated and clout-chasing. And his phoniness and manipulation is just so transparent that it’s uncomfortable. I tried watching a YouTube vid of his a week ago and couldn’t get past a couples of minutes. But it’s kinda par for the course, and it’s not worth constantly coming at him for.