Youtuber Nicholas Light Tv

Ps: Haters will always hate and complain. If you don't like his channel or his OF don't subscribe and that's it. But it's so exhausting to see all this kind of messages. For all the whinny people please get a grip and go somewhere else.

Can we not relate “whining” to calling out inconsistencies, exaggerations, lying and manipulative tactics? If you want people to “move on” then you yourself need to “move on”. Playing defense is not “moving on”. In fact, it just instigates more back and forth.

Can we not relate “whining” to calling out inconsistencies, exaggerations, lying and manipulative tactics? If you want people to “move on” then you yourself need to “move on”. Playing defense is not “moving on”. In fact, it just instigates more back and forth.
Clearly that’s a teenager that found out about this forum. No point in responding

Reactions: PopPopKuna16
Ps: Haters will always hate and complain. If you don't like his channel or his OF don't subscribe and that's it. But it's so exhausting to see all this kind of messages. For all the whinny people please get a grip and go somewhere else.
Couldn't agree more. The same people coming back page after page, saying the same things that are entirely subjective. Accusing somebody of being 'fake' with no real idea of who they are individually or what they're like outside of the internet. Asserting that he's 'exaggerating' or lying about having had social issues and mental health problems - entirely based off of nothing yet again other than their own assumptions.
Now you've asked them to stop, they're coming for you, saying that you must be a teenager and implying you're immature because you're not giving in to group think. I think the most pathetic part is, if they have no interest in him sexually and dislike him as a human (once again, based entirely off their own perspective and not reality) then why keep coming back? Why actively seek out and participate in something they don't like? Seems strange to me to deliberately try to talk others into disliking somebody instead of letting people draw their own conclusions. It's just like, let people be happy you know? People here aren't hurting anybody by enjoying his content. If you have a problem with it, I don't know if contributing to this thread does what you think. It creates more pages and probably more views and fans of his content rather than against it.

TLDR; if you're not here to support, don't be here. It's doing nothing other than making others uncomfortable. Move on and do something positive for yourself or others instead of trying to tear people down.
This public service announcement is brought to you by Common Sense - something that is clearly lost on people.

Yea I never got his lie about "limiting subs" when you cant do that unless you temporarily deactivate your account. Like people have said before it's clearly a marketing move to get more people to sub but whatever he's playing the game.

At least he's doing full nudes with face now which is a lot more than most "influencers" doing shitty PPV for content

And he just blocked me on Twitter for speaking well of his OnlyFans account
:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:
Maybe he’s ashamed to has OnlyFans but for that you don’t open an account and promote them in all your networks and YouTube videos. Anyway, you can't be handsome and nice.

So long story short, they all like people of all genders but for different reasons. It’s so confusing, I really don’t feel like I’m a part of the LGBT anymore because I think it’s all just too confusing.
you have an olivia rodrigo profile pic

If he gives 40% discount, that means resubscription sucks imho
I mean he was trying to tell people that they should Auto renew because he's going to send those people a special video which clearly means that people are not resubscribing they just did it for that first month to see him naked but now they don't care.