Youtuber Nicholas Light Tv

Let me say this I don’t care if he’s shady or manipulative as long as he’s not doing anything illegal or hurting anyone because being him shady manipulative go with social media doing anything to get people to follow and support you.

I watched every reaction video after his “onlyfans announcement video” and this is the other video where he talks about his onlyfans again.
and at 0:40 he says “I’m only allowing another 500 hundred people this month and that’s it” he never state or imply that he is going to close his onlyfans when he get x amount of subscribers he says this month meaning you will have to wait next month to subscribe because the spots will be gone which FYI I hope he knows that onlyfans doesn’t let you limit the amount of people that subscribe to you.

And you can’t close your onlyfans and still let people be subscribed to you because it will say user inactive so his strategy is the “limit subscribers per month” to get people thinking that if they don’t subscribe now they will have to wait next month and again I see that as more of a business tactic.
EXACTLY!!
He's doing his bussiness y'all!!
Besides why these people are complaining of him saying "will close his onlyfans". Its like u loss anything if he said it over and over again!
U dont even subscribe his OF. Ur here for his OF content and its free. So shut broke ass up and enjoy! Such a stupid complain.

“Being about his business” vs transparent lying, exaggerating, indulging manipulative tactics, curating sad stories all for views and money. It’s potato/patahto I guess.

I know that I personally don’t care about his OnlyFans content. I didn’t even know he had an OF till I came on this thread. I saw a few of his Youtube vids and thought he was cute but also thought his personality and some of what he said about himself was rather sketch. And the more I saw of him those things were confirmed. Either way, it seems the only ways people can defend him is by saying there’s worse people on social media. So, it’s no longer a discussion worth having.

Reactions: Lucc
did i miss that ? which vid?

The 4th video in the " most liked posts " .... where he's sitting down and jacking off.. it's balck & white like most of his vids... ... I'm not sure if he licked it... but hand movements kinda seems like he did..... go watch and lemme know what u think..