Zachary Arthur

It hasn’t been officially announced but it seems season 4 is going to happen.

The Halloween horror nights thing with Zach basically confirms it, what with the chucky doll literally telling Zach that he’s going to see him “real soon”. I know that’s a chcuky catchphrase, but there’s no reason they would have staged that whole thing if it wasn’t to pre-announce season 4.

I suspect by Halloween we will get the official announcement.

Anyway, Zach is hot asf.

if jake dies how do you think he will
Not sure but if there’s a s4 hopefully they forget about the doll ending bc that was the most goofy ending ever. S3 was going in a good direction too, such a shame it ended like that. Should have ended with nica going there and the kids are trapped in the house not in 3 weird cgi dolls

Reactions: Zero2830
Not sure but if there’s a s4 hopefully they forget about the doll ending bc that was the most goofy ending ever. S3 was going in a good direction too, such a shame it ended like that. Should have ended with nica going there and the kids are trapped in the house not in 3 weird cgi dolls
Nica could just cast a Voodoo spell to return their souls back into the bodies, assuming their bodies are still alive and she somehow deals with the John Waters situation.

I’m pretty sure the first episode of season 4 will have Nica returning them to their bodies, however I do believe that Nica will become a doll as I think this was always the plan for her character since she was introduced.

I think she will be the one/first “Good Gal” of the series, the first good killer doll who will assist with killing chucky and ultimately I think Fiona (the actress) will also play another character to keep her on set. Just like how Jennifer Tilly played Tiffany and herself.

But yeah, there’s no way the trio are staying dolls for more than a few scenes as they would have put more effort into their dolls forms if so.

Reactions: Jkon12
I’m pretty sure the first episode of season 4 will have Nica returning them to their bodies, however I do believe that Nica will become a doll as I think this was always the plan for her character since she was introduced.

I think she will be the one/first “Good Gal” of the series, the first good killer doll who will assist with killing chucky and ultimately I think Fiona (the actress) will also play another character to keep her on set. Just like how Jennifer Tilly played Tiffany and herself.

But yeah, there’s no way the trio are staying dolls for more than a few scenes as they would have put more effort into their dolls forms if so.
I hope so, that would make the most sense

Reactions: Nolandad and 44jayo

Grant will probably be the one to rescue Nica and the trio from the clutches of John Waters.

I was expecting Jake died instead mayor Cross. I like Zack but his role in the show is lame. Lexy is more interesting as a main character now.

The only member of the trio is think MIGHT die would be Devon. Lexy is safe because of the Caroline plot line. Jake is safe because he is Dons insert character.

Devon sadly has no purpose in the story anymore. In season 1, he was the smart one of the group and used his skills for research and to give information but they stopped that in season 1. In season 2, he was just there. In season 3, he was just the boyfriend.

I can’t see what more Devon can provide the story. They’ve turned him from cool, popular, smart kid, to soft gentle twink.

If anyone dies, it’s going to be him. But I doubt it.

Reactions: 44jayo
Nica could just cast a Voodoo spell to return their souls back into the bodies, assuming their bodies are still alive and she somehow deals with the John Waters situation.
I hope so, hopefully it’s at the start so it can just be over and get them back. I don’t mind the series it is sometimes cringe and just ridiculous but there’s still something likeable about it. I just hope the dolls look better at the start of s3 chucky looked good since they decided to have a robot to use for scenes. I always never could stop looking at him in the other seasons it’s just so obvious it’s a puppet lol if you see his waist it’s baggy in most parts idk how to explain it 😂. I hope they take time and not rush and use the cheaper options but ig it’s not their fault. Tiff needs a need new doll too, don’t even look like the doll from the film 😂

Reactions: 44jayo and Eli Hale
The only member of the trio is think MIGHT die would be Devon. Lexy is safe because of the Caroline plot line. Jake is safe because he is Dons insert character.

Devon sadly has no purpose in the story anymore. In season 1, he was the smart one of the group and used his skills for research and to give information but they stopped that in season 1. In season 2, he was just there. In season 3, he was just the boyfriend.

I can’t see what more Devon can provide the story. They’ve turned him from cool, popular, smart kid, to soft gentle twink.

If anyone dies, it’s going to be him. But I doubt it.
Idk I doubt they'd kill off the one black regular. Instead, they should give him something to do besides his boyfriend.

Reactions: WebzGuy4