Zachary Arthur

Don’t write him off before they get a proper sex scene (he’s 18 too).
They won't get a proper sex scene. The raunchiest this franchise has gotten was the doll sex scene in Bride of Chucky. Making out shirtless then cutting to the aftermath is the best we're getting to tbh.

They won't get a proper sex scene. The raunchiest this franchise has gotten was the doll sex scene in Bride of Chucky. Making out shirtless then cutting to the aftermath is the best we're getting to tbh.
Okay then some proper ass shots will do!

I don’t think so, I remember hearing about someone asking him if he was as bi or gay and he dodged the question

I hate it when they’re told to do that. I guess it makes sense because either way he’s doomed. If he says he’s straight it’s bad publicity for the show and if he says he’s gay it’s bad publicity for him…

I hate it when they’re told to do that. I guess it makes sense because either way he’s doomed. If he says he’s straight it’s bad publicity for the show and if he says he’s gay it’s bad publicity for him…
I'm pretty sure he got some backlash a couple years ago, around the first season of chucky he had like this girlfriend and a lot of people said he was queer baiting or something 💀

• Wow
Reactions: Eli Hale
I'm pretty sure he got some backlash a couple years ago, around the first season of chucky he had like this girlfriend and a lot of people said he was queer baiting or something 💀
Yes, from then on he stopped showing his girlfriend and limited the comments, although right now we don't know if they are still together or not, although I miss those stories that he uploaded in his room as his girlfriend, imagining everything that happened there