Photos & Videos Zakoribulo CB

ItIsOnlyMe

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This guy is so damn hot so i nearly have a crush on him. Unfortunately he got an attitude which can be really annoying sometimes. Saw his pics and vids all around the forum so I thought why not to start a new thread honoring him ;)

Here are his OF from summer of 2022. If you got some other pics or vids feel free to share here. Private shows, crazyticket, spying and so on... Cheers
1284x1678_d834332577f258de892afd27d41affb3.jpg

1284x877_76890c584eba9a1f85e00d367aed8a0c.jpg

3024x4032_c251640a407fbb669a40767ffdd732d7.jpg

his chaturbate shows are definitely prerecorded: when people tip him nothing happens, he is online for so many hours (sometimes even more than 9, which is kinda suspicious) and when you are watching him the screen can suddenly turn to black and then he is in a totally different position.
He is fucking hot though, ngl

his chaturbate shows are definitely prerecorded: when people tip him nothing happens, he is online for so many hours (sometimes even more than 9, which is kinda suspicious) and when you are watching him the screen can suddenly turn to black and then he is in a totally different position.
He is fucking hot though, ngl
The background is changing, his public hair changing, sometimes it is daylight and 2 minutes later dark and so on. He was cutting together serveras shows and plays what people are topping for. Realised it some days ago

The last show I saw he did a ticket show. The tickets were only 50tks but when he was still in public it was just a record again. I don't know if the ticket show was live later, but I highly doubt it. The way he's behaving is really rude...

But fortunately I still have some password shows if anyone is interested.

Reactions: daddycool
The last show I saw he did a ticket show. The tickets were only 50tks but when he was still in public it was just a record again. I don't know if the ticket show was live later, but I highly doubt it. The way he's behaving is really rude...

But fortunately I still have some password shows if anyone is interested.
bring it on!

I got banned today because I said publicly in the chat that it was clearly a recorded show
I came to the same conclusion that his shows were recorded when I looked at recurbate. Even without watching any of the videos you can see from the thumbnails that it's the same shit on repeat. I'm amazed chaturbate haven't banned him yet. The evidence is clear as day.

Reactions: Austinguy26
He has a face for radio and three drips for a cum shot?
His face is a MacGuffin indeed. But we admire his cock, not his face :D

He is cumming in a public show around 5000tkns. But to get there take times and during his public shows he can go to private several times (which costs like 90tkns/min and at least 12 mins if I remember right) and cum there in private. After then he comes back to continue his public show but when he is reaching his public goal after several private shows nothing left in him. It is always interesting to get his first cumshow of the day. The rest are only drops just as you said