2 Big Dicks, Exact Same Size, How Much Does Curve Matter?

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Lets say you're fucking two guys at different times. Both have the exact same (big) dicks, same sexual prowess, etc.

But one guy's cock is straight as an arrow, the other guy curves a bit to the left. Does the curve make a difference? Does it feel better? Which guy would you choose.

I ask because one time a girl was talking (badly) about this guy she had been with, "He had a tiny dick and it curved to the left" I remember thinking, "Well, mine's not tiny, but it does curve to the left" lol Just wondering does curve make a difference, for better or worse?

This isn't a "look at my dick" thing, you can look if you'd like, but this photo shows my curve, if you wanna see what I'm referring to:

Attachments

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That woman doesn't like when it curves to the left. I like a curve. Direction doesn't matter. Degree doesn't matter. It looks better to me. And yes, it can make logistics more interesting/easier. But I don't really care if a curve is present or not.

You let ONE stranger make you feel weird about your dick? Someone who didn't even fuck you?

Reactions: hungbbcstud