Too much sex?too many bodies?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You’re a hero buddy - what a champ. A warrior of cock. Love your work
What can I say, I love cocks, all sizes and colors in all their glory and even the most unexpected cocks have proved t be exciting and filling - filling the void with warm solid meat and rising to a grand finale - what's better?

• Love
Reactions: Lovetobetouched

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sex became a way of keeping up with reality, like the year I kept a tally to make sure it was one a day - and it was. The best liberation was the swingers' parties, at one I discovered my father-in-law was wild and hung and a top, but it was the fact you could have sex with as many guys in one night as you wanted, that's where I let the slut loose and took anything that was offered, either end or hand. There was a joy in waking after and feeling still feeling filled with cum, but all the tensions of a working week gone. The funny thing was if I got seen to twice by a guy we'd usually fuck till we were dry humping without the intrusion of others, other times it was get as much cock as possible.
If you find right one, swinger events are incredible. My partner and I are hardcore swingers. And we have been to certain events where it was total depravity. Things happen that the uninitiated can never believe happen. I can understand why certain people attend. And we don't feel guilty about it. Sex is like an addictive drug to us, you can't wait to get the next hit.

Reactions: Eris53

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Who determines what amounts to too many?

I think if my mother had not been abused and had a different view about sex my perspective on it wouldn't have been so conservative when I was younger. It probably saved my life in the late 80s and early 90s after seeing so many of my friends die, but these days I would spend my nights being a shameless whore.

Reactions: Wine0