Aaron Hernandez - NFL Patriots

Unfortunately--I will have to place my decision in the "Crease/Fold" category.

This is one of the few shots where he's NOT showing bulge! :-(

Alas, we are looking too hard for something...

It may not be his dick, but it IS something other than a material fold. It's a tent for fuck's sake!

Copy the picture and enlarge it if you haven't already. There in an inflection point about eight or nine inches down from the point of origin where the material returns to a natural drape. Enlarged, it appears that the corona of his glans is visible. You can also see the light from the sun on the object, revealing that the material is falling away from it on both sides, not just the near side, and showing it to be a thick tube running to a point of origin at his crotch. Clearly something is causing the material of the shorts to tent.

Let's get this matter settled! Other researchers are welcome to opine on the matter.

lol ;-)~

Last edited:
It may not be his dick, but it IS something other than a material fold. Copy the picture and enlarge it if you haven't already. There in an inflection point about eight or nine inches down from the point of origin where the material returns to a natural drape. Enlarged, it appears that the corona of his glans is visible.
That bump in the fabric isn't nearly thick enough to be his dick! It's much "huger" in all other pix!

I copied and enlarged the photo. I really think it's a in the fabric. I think to the left of the long fold there's a bulge but not what he normally shows. #25 has a nice bouncy bulge!

It may not be his dick, but it IS something other than a material fold. It's a tent for fuck's sake!

Copy the picture and enlarge it if you haven't already. There in an inflection point about eight or nine inches down from the point of origin where the material returns to a natural drape. Enlarged, it appears that the corona of his glans is visible. You can also see the light from the sun on the object, revealing that the material is falling away from it on both sides, not just the near side, and showing it to be a thick tube running to a point of origin at his crotch. Clearly something is causing the material of the shorts to tent.

Let's get this matter settled! Other researchers are welcome to opine on the matter.

lol ;-)~

Two sides to every story

Thank you for posting that. Aaron has both back and front. I could just imagine him walking to the bathroom like Channing Tatum in Magic Mike with his nice moving and his big dick hanging down and swinging.

His ass made my dick instantly hard seeing it.

Think this one made it sure for me:

Noname99.jpg

If you go to youtube an type in his name its like a Muscle Milk commercial or something like that, but its at the tip of the list. Video is like 2 mins, has a nice shot of him doing push ups from behind him.

Let's get some discussion, viewers. I'll post some more pictures.

New viewers of the thread should go through the whole thing. A lot of pictures of stuffed crotch there.

It should be remembered that with the exception of one picture that shows what appears to be a near boner, all the shots of him are entirely flaccid, maybe even shriveled consider the intensity of the sport his is playing. If it is that big shriveled, how big do you think it might get erect?

Last edited: