Aaron Hernandez - NFL Patriots

I would say 9 and uncut

Let's get some discussion, viewers. I'll post some more pictures.

New viewers of the thread should go through the whole thing. A lot of pictures of stuffed crotch there.

It should be remembered that with the exception of one picture that shows what appears to be a near boner, all the shots of him are entirely flaccid, maybe even shriveled consider the intensity of the sport his is playing. If it is that big shriveled, how big do you think it might get erect?

Here is the picture with the big tent in the shorts, a very large tubular object hanging halfway to his knees. The second shot is the same picture with the outline of the suspect object outlined.

I would like to read your opinions. Post them here or email me.

Attachments

Last edited:
Meat...buddy...I'm a huge Aaron fan as well (especially since he grew up in CT which is where I'm from!)...but I really believe that is a fold in the shorts. Based on all the other pics, if he were sporting a semi, that tent would be thicker and much more obvious.

I love your pics and your passion for this amazingly sexy man. It's funny because if you watch some of the videos on YouTube of him, he has this tough persona but that sweet smile that he has betrays that there is probably a good "momma's boy" inside. He is amazing!

Here is the picture with the big tent in the shorts, a very large tubular object hanging halfway to his knees. The second shot is the same picture with the outline of the suspect object outlined.

I would like to read your opinions. Post them here or email me.