Aaron Hernandez - NFL Patriots

Well, after that introduction, it is a good time to re-present this gem. The "boy" is in high school here, I think 16 or 17 years old. Pre-tattoo, obviously.

Take note to compare his development with the other boys. A young man far advanced physically compared to the other boys around him. Also note that one of the boys is carrying one of Aaron's shoes, another looks like he is pissed Aaron took his girlfriend from him, and the third looks happy to merely be able to hang with the big guy.

Attachments

Meat-head, he's wearing an athletic cup.

Uhhh, no. Get some glasses, son. And any sport that requires running generally does not involve cups. Too restrictive to movement. He is wearing compression shorts, making the bulges all the more impressive.

This is the most iconic of all the shots. Of course, it's a re-post.

Here Hernando has just caught Brady's pass and run for a touchdown. He's breathing hard and all his blood is deployed to his muscles. His dick is in its "sport shriveled" mode, which is to say, as small as it gets.

With Brady's hand directly adjacent giving Aaron a congratulatory pat, it is easy to scale the size of the flaccid dick. Brady is a big man himself, and has big hands. The flaccid dick scales out at a bit over 6" in length and is 1.8" or more in diameter. That diameter translates to between 5.5" to 6" in flaccid girth.

He's bigger flaccid than the average man is erect.

Attachments

I think you are the meathead here freemshankle. First off, if it was a cup *I wore a cup for 7 or so years playing goalie in ice hockey* it would be a "smooth bulge" not a cockhead and not balls easily made out thru his uniform. While I may think it's reached a bit of an obsession with meat, what he shows is clearly his dick and not an athletic cup.

Meat-head, he's wearing an athletic cup.

....I may think it's reached a bit of an obsession with meat....

lol...it's all good. Just feeding others' curiosity.

Not too many new images since he has been on the inactive list for several weeks due to an ankle injury. But I'll continue to post tomorrow to conclude the summary of the best shots.

By the way....if you think I'm obsessed, you should read some of what I have read online as I did my research for this project. Not an exaggeration to say he is responsible for many female masturbatory orgasms daily.

Bubba - you are my hero! Thank you for keeping this thread moving with incredible images of that hunk of a man. Hopefully he will be back in action soon!

This shot is worthy of being posted solo. And again, it's a re-post.

(There are some new shots which I will be posting later.)

It is pretty high resolution and enlarges well to allow closer examination.

Once enlarged the viewer can easily see his fat hose extending a half foot down his left thigh. The outline of his broad dick head is clearly visible as well. Back at the point of origin, his bull nuts are on display, even down to the cleft between the two orbs.

Worth reminding the viewer: he is going full bore in a combat sport; that dick is "sport shriveled" and is at its minimum size.

Attachments

This shot is worth studying together with the one posted in the previous post.

Here his nuts are trapped on the right side, being squeezed. Look at the size of those lemons.

Off to the left, where he normally straps his fat hose, is what appears to be HIS FAT HOSE. It, like his nuts, also is trapped and being squeezed by the uniform fabric.

By the way, all that junk is contained in compression shorts and STILL stands out like a sore thumb.

Enlarge that puppy and take a close look.

Your feedback is wanted.

Attachments

Last edited:
I totally agree Bubba.....now matter how he tries to compress it that hose has a mind of its own and is gonna make a showing!!

Nicknamed "The Rainmaker" for his ability to make game changing plays, he also does a rainmaker dance in the end zone following his touchdowns.

I imagine there are more than a few that would like him to shower his rain on them.

The weatherman expects HEAVY showers.

Attachments

He can rain on me any day! Oh wait...I'm not into that - but with him, hmmmmmm....

Nicknamed "The Rainmaker" for his ability to make game changing plays, he also does a rainmaker dance in the end zone following his touchdowns.

I imagine there are more than a few that would like him to shower his rain on them.

The weatherman expects HEAVY showers.