Aaron Hernandez - NFL Patriots

Being that i live in Lubbock, Tx and thats where Wes Welker played college ball (Texas Tech) i got to meet him at a autograph session he had earlier this year, i think he is hot but it made me wonder how great it would be to have had Hernandez go to school here and have autograph sessions here in town and actually stand next to him and that great body and awesum manhood. Bubba speaking on my behalf you are doing a grea job and i myself am very pleased with your work....keep it up!!

The idea of Aaron H and Gronk together in one room......mmmm....damn, I'd be in heaven!

Bubba...you know I love Aaron, this thread and you! This thread is the first thing I check for when I log onto LPSG! You are DA MAN!!!

The Hose

68.jpg gives a good idea of the length
71.jpg gives a good idea of the heft

If you want a good look, download and enlarge the pictures. They are pretty good resolution.

In all of these shots his dick at it's sports shriveled smallest. That is what makes his junk quite impressive. It's one thing to look big fluffed, another to pack a monster bulge regardless.

Attachments

Last edited:
Bubba you are the reason i wake up every morning and head straight to the box in front of me...:)

Thanks for keeping this thread alive Bubba.

I have some nice shots from the last game he played in against the Jets, but they're on my DVR and I don't know of a good way to get them off (any ideas here people?).

Also, Aaron's wife had a baby a few weeks ago, so it looks like he is doing enough to pleasure her.

thanks for keeping this thread alive bubba.

I have some nice shots from the last game he played in against the jets, but they're on my dvr and i don't know of a good way to get them off (any ideas here people?).

Also, aaron's wife had a baby a few weeks ago, so it looks like he is doing enough to pleasure her.

Technical assistance needed on aisle three! Mr. Nice Ness tells me there are some good shots to be had.