Aaron Hernandez - NFL Patriots

So Meat...here's an idea for you: I think you should contact him and let him know that you are single-handedly increasing his popularity on LPSG and we'd love it if he'd join the site. God knows he would be welcome here!

It's been funny and enlightening doing my research for this little OCD project.

There is a total online frenzy about this guy. He's responsible for countless female orgasms daily. An example of a comment is something like this:

"I'm a good church-going Catholic girl, and I am not a slut, but Aaron can bend me over a trash can in an alley and have me anytime he wants."

A huge part of it has to do with his demeanor; casual self-confidence and ease with himself, and clearly a happy guy in love with life. That shit is infectious! Combine that with tall, good looking, well built, horse hung, and now rich, and you have a recipe for success.

Yes thank you.....every day i check this and i was starting to have Hernandez(less) withdrawals!!

Okay then....

As long as I get some enthusiastic feedback, I'll keep posting.

I've got a few new ones to post, and will probably also post an anthology of the cream of the crop.

That fucker IS a horse hung stud, with a set of bull balls to match. A nice smile too.

;-)~

Last edited:
He certainly is one of my obsessions. Latin being my favorite flavor, him apparently being hung too! The only reason I even think about the N E Patriots is him! (Maybe Gronk too)[/QUOTE]

No 'maybe' about Gronk! And what about my boy Brady? Just cuz he's now a married daddy doesn't make him any less sexy, IMO. (And although his equipment may not be nearly as impressive as Hernandez's, we know it works and he likes to spread his seed! Oh, and did I mention he's a Michigan grad--extra points there.)

Last edited:
Huge bulge shots. The guy's nuts weigh pounds.

4.jpg Beastly Aaron

2.jpg Can you believe the size of that package?

11.jpg Holy shit. I mean really. Take a close look.

13.jpg & 14.jpg: remember, this guy is 6'2" 245 pounds, and that package is STILL looking huge by comparison

Attachments

Last edited: