Aaron Hernandez - NFL Patriots

Bubba thank you for giving us a variety of pics even shownig when things dont always go his way.....!!!

Well, after the administration takes care of the income inequality situation in this country, we can address the talent and looks inequality.

Clearly those that have been unfairly gifted should be dealt with (and properly handicapped) just like the millionaires and billionaires or anyone making over $250,000 a year. That amount of income is obscene.

Income and talent inequality must be lessened in order to make a fairer society, and if we have to break some fingers of concert pianists to get there, so be it.

LOL...

yeah, and your "real men" have fruity accents that make us laugh. :rolleyes:

do your football guys not wear cups. then its probably just the cup. our real men in irish football dont wear any padding. or in rugby, I guess were just made of tuffer stuff and dont need to try make our cocks look bigger either

lol...I really wasn't fishing for compliments or thanks. But thanks anyway.

What I'd like to see more of is feedback on the photos themselves and the subject thereof, Mr. Hernandez.

Share your innermost thoughts without embarrassment with Dr. M.P. Bubba.

;-)~

My DVR is already set to monday night football........New England Patriots and Aaron Hernandez baby!!!