Aaron Hernandez - NFL Patriots

Amazing how there are so many threads about Hispanics and white males huh? I guess you white people are just as racist toward black people now as you were 50 years ago!!!!!

Reactions: pierc
Amazing how there are so many threads about Hispanics and white males huh? I guess you white people are just as racist toward black people now as you were 50 years ago!!!!!

hahahahaha! This is hilarious!

I did enjoy watching his cock flopping around last night. It's way more noticeable than the other players.

hahahahaha! This is hilarious!

I did enjoy watching his cock flopping around last night. It's way more noticeable than the other players.

Really? I am black an find this to be in no way, shape, or form racist. Its not like anyone is on here bashing blacks or any other race. An there has been plenty of post about black guys as well. Maybe your just looking for something to complain about.

No one really mentions his race, just how good he looks and how big is dick must be.

OAN: I wonder if he uses it well, or if he is aggressive in bed. I imagine so.

im from Houston...watched the game last night..was hard to concentrate on my home team....haha .what i notice is really jiggling around are his huge balls...i dont think its so much the dick is flopping although its nice too but them balls are huge and bounce a lot making his nice peen swoop around too...ALSO there was a point where someone touched his dick from behind on accident... any screen shot of this??

i must add...he knows what he is showing, hell a google search brings up crotch images.. if he wanted to cover them up he would...i like that abt him..like when female athletes flaunt their big tits, abt time someone showed some bulge

LOL not racist? Find me one thread that a white person here created that has something nice to say about a black person. Fucking ugly ass Aaron Hernandez. Change his Name to Aaron Jackson and do you think white people would care? Just like Tim Tebow look how popular he became for doing jack shit. If he was black and put up the same numbers do you think white people would care? Nope they wouldn't give a shit about him.

LOL not racist? Find me one thread that a white person here created that has something nice to say about a black person. Fucking ugly ass Aaron Hernandez. Change his Name to Aaron Jackson and do you think white people would care? Just like Tim Tebow look how popular he became for doing jack shit. If he was black and put up the same numbers do you think white people would care? Nope they wouldn't give a shit about him.

You race baiting is not welcome here (or anywhere else).

No one other than you is disparaging anyone. Take your hate elsewhere.

As far as equal opportunity, there are many that worship at the alter of Big Black Cock. You don't hear all the little dicked white boys whining about how unfair that is.

As for football, I believe that there is at least one or two persons of color that have been allowed to play. I've heard that The Man even allows some blacks to play professional basketball!

Last edited:
Yeah, I love this pic. I also love that his pants almost came off at one point when he was tackled. There was a nice shot of the band of his pants, and the camera cut away when he was pulling them back up. His ass, cock, and balls are so hot.

tumblr_meuhexsEic1qh3pr2o1_r1_400.jpg