Aaron Hernandez - NFL Patriots

LOL not racist? Find me one thread that a white person here created that has something nice to say about a black person. Fucking ugly ass Aaron Hernandez. Change his Name to Aaron Jackson and do you think white people would care? Just like Tim Tebow look how popular he became for doing jack shit. If he was black and put up the same numbers do you think white people would care? Nope they wouldn't give a shit about him.

Ban this guy.

He's just trying to stir up trouble where there isn't any...best thing to do is ignore him...the more comments are made, the more power we give him.

Bubba is doing an amazing job with this thread. Let's all just enjoy!

Ban this guy.

Thanks mikey. I try. I would like more viewer participation, though.

Specifically, I want to read viewers' reactions and masturbatory fantasies concerning Hernando and his fat horse dick and bull balls.

That's not asking too much, is it? It'll make y'all feel better to get it off your chest and share with others.

;-)~

Last edited:
I do not agree with the racist man a few comments ago. But Hernandez is pretty average.

Average?? This guy is called the Rainmaker for a reason. Did you not see Monday Night Football? Pats vs Texans? Smoked 'em, and Hernando shared responsibility for a good part of the victory. Nothing average there.

As far as physically, the man is 6'1" and 245 pounds. He recently signed a $40 million dollar contact with the Pats. Again nothing average.

And if you think packing a dick that is probably as large flaccid as most men are erect is average, well, you are mistaken.

Meatpackingbubba your generosity is our gain....kudos to you!! I have started my mastubatory fantasy by waiting in the shower after everyone has gone except for hernandez and he enters the showers and sees me backed up against the corner and he gets that grin he usually gets and approaches me and just plants his lips up against mine...

I have started my masturbatory fantasy by waiting in the lockerroom waiting for Aaron. I sit on the bench in front of his locker. He comes up and starts shaking his package in front of me practicing his celebratory dance. I start to open his football pants and stick my hand all the way down inside and slowly start pulling inch by inch out...:biggrin1:

OK...so there's this dopey TV commercial for fathead.com. I'm curious...so I go check out www.fathead.com. I see that they have giant NFL transfers that you can put on your wall. They have players...and low and behold...THERE'S HERNANDO!!!! I'm really tempted to buy this!!!

Aaron Hernandez - New England Patriots - NFL