Aaron Hernandez - NFL Patriots

Okay, dick detectives....here's your assignment: using the last picture posted, what do you estimate the size "it" is as shown in the picture? Post here or message me. And use your technical skills to make your estimate accurate.

I'm guessing a fat 9" uncut brown dick with fat hairy balls. Well, I actually expect he shaves all if not most of his pubes.

my technical expertise includes being an absolute whore in college, Latinos step to the front of the line, please. I dialed that back to only being rather slutty after moving to Chicago, again, Latinos to the front of the line (don't call me racist, there were plenty of Asians, Africans, and even some white boys in the mix)

This all could turn out to him having a baby dick and a dildo in his shorts, but I doubt it.

A well placed accidental grope could help fix this.

I actually hope we never get a photo of his business bare naked. It's so much more fun seeing that dick print.

FLACCID, people. We're talking FLACCID size, which is not 8 or 9 inches. Get back to your assignments now and come up with a more realistic and accurate estimate.

Here's a hint: he's 6'1' or 6'2"; the distance from his pubic bone to the bottom of his neck is somewhere around 20".

Last edited:
You two earn an 'A' for such good work on your assignment.

In the photo he has just completed a touchdown. His sport shriveled flaccid dick scales out at no less than 5" nor more than 6". It probably flops around in the shower at 6" to 7" flaccid.

And as everyone seems to agree, he is most likely a FAT 9" when erect.

Last edited:
Huge bulge shots. The guy's nuts weigh pounds.

4.jpg Beastly Aaron

2.jpg Can you believe the size of that package?

11.jpg Holy shit. I mean really. Take a close look.

13.jpg & 14.jpg: remember, this guy is 6'2" 245 pounds, and that package is STILL looking huge by comparison

Repost for newer readers.

i can agree with the 5 or so flaccid.... id agree with the 8.5 mabe 9ish erect but the last pic meatpackingbubba posted looks like theres a foreskin bonanza going on there...i wonder if that makes it look longer/bigger...i dont carry the skin myself so idk how/if it does?? i still say its his huge balls that make the package

buttt i know ppl thought the same of chris brown cuz his looked long and thick during his shows, then it turned out to be something of a beef jerkey stick, long and skinny ;(

for the racist comments...leave them out of this please...Aaron is half hispanic...and black men are wildly celebrated on this site.....this is abt dick not race

Sunday night football....Patriots and Aaron Hernandez again on television...DVR is set...bring it!!